Dukan Website

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cheryl

Jo - i dont blame you. would be good though eh?

p.s. seems 2 of us are asking bout eggs on the dukan forum but no one is answering!

I don't really think the egg question is one that they can respond to honestly... if they said "eat as many eggs as you like if you don't have a cholesterol issue" (what they say in the French book), people would be down on them like a tonne of bricks if they then developed one! (Even though one's cholesterol is not necessarily related to what one eats! I've read up on it, and talked to our medical team here - aka Cheryl!!)...

I think common sense is required. We know eggs aren't great in huge quantities, so best keep an eye on them. I'm shooting for 2 a day, 3 some days... and heck probably 4 once a week... and I've had my cholesterol checked each year and I have seen an increase (in bad AND good cholesterol...).

i do love my eggs :)

really ? woohoo

have done and right :D esp for brekkie. im ok then lol

and you just have two (scrambled) eggs for brekkie (ok I've spotted some smoked salmon from time to time).... and that's it until lunch?

yes Jo that fills me up. Have water two and 3 black coffees though :D

should we be eating more regularly Jo? Just I've noticed you've mentioned about food amounts on a few occasions...I like Vicky seem to go from Breakfast to Lunch to Dinner without much in the way of snacking, certainly my appetite is curbed on this diet moreso than on any other...

They say to eat a minimum of between 1-1.5g protein per kilo you weigh (but it's a bit complicated to work out as, say, 100g of chicken = 21g protein). I'm not manic about it, but have been checking menus for years so can "tell" by eye... if you're not hungry, fine. But if you're tempted by things, then you can't be eating enough methinks...

For someone with a lot of weight to lose on Dukan, it's easier to eat Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner... but most of us are looking for a stone or two so if you're not hungry, best not get into snacking habits (as I did!)...

I've even stopped having a dessert in the evenings midweek as I realised I didn't need it, but because it was on my "menu", I simply ate it obediently, DUH!

Ive just had 1 and half chicken breasts for lunch with mushrooms onions and peppers as kebabs for lunch. Really yummy

hey cheryl :D

Back