Dukanista's Diary: Part III!

:)

Awwwww shame you can't make the meet we could have shared a bag of maltesers :) x

More likely get pelted with maltesers by the others! What is the outcome on alcohol / non-dukan food debate anyway? somehow I can't imagine a gathering of this crowd without heavy drinking! Another reason I wish I was going :)

same hear lol xxx

Yes, me too, but hopefully we can swing a london meet a bit later on?

I'm back on my mishmash-slightly-more-paleo-than-dukan routine these days, and I'm feeling pretty good. Muffins and coffee for breakfast, soup or salad for lunch with mueller FF yoghurt for a snack, and a 'normal' dinner avoiding carbs (hubby made Irish lamb stew this week!). Walking as much as I can and a gala meal on the weekend.

I'm turning the big 4-0 in march and also starting a new job, so I'd like to be in decent shape in the next few weeks. Shipment - and scale - should also be arriving around then, so anything near my tw of 55 would be a great birthday present!

Onwards and downwards...

Cxx

Yes, I know you're right, Sara... :)

I'm looking forward to having everything settled with work etc and getting into a proper exercise routine again, and I think I'm heading in the right direction. I've already done 2 of my 3 hours of walking for the week, and I'm planning a hiking holiday in march that should shake off a few more cobwebs :)

I had a nice surprise at lunch when a colleague told me I've lost loads of weight since arriving! So either she didn't notice my dukan losses last year, or I have managed to lose a bit of the holiday surplus. Either way, hooray!!!

Cx

Well, it's dukan friendly and burns calories... :)

Gulp! So the scales arrived, with the rest of our shipment, and I couldn't put off the weigh in for much longer. The verdict is not too bad: I'm at 57, which is 2k off tw, but more or less where I was hovering around Christmas anyway. So it means I've maintained a fairly stable weight without being too strict, or doing much exercise besides walking. Hopefully that means I can get back to tw by making some minor changes.

Today is my last day at work at my old job - 10 years in the company and not even an email announcement or goodbye... Then off for a week hiking on the south coast, and starting new job on the 11th! Feels good to be diving into new things.

So nice to catch up on the diaries and see everyone's news and the pics from the meetup. Wish I'd been there!

Hugs,

Cx

Boo to a rubbish send-off from your old company :(
Hurrah to pastures new and exciting changes :D

Enjoy your hiking, me darlin'!

P x

Fantastic result at maintaining xxx I work at a family firm a lady worked there for thirty year and not once have they asked about how she's doing since she retired. Were all just a number

That is pretty poor going after 10 years but sadly the way society seems to be heading, what happened to calling people to tell them they haven't got a job or a thank you letter after a gift or a special dinner etc etc etc!!!! Drives me nuts and I try very very hard to avoid falling into the trap myself!!! GRRR!
On a very positive note, well done with the weight, the week hiking is sure to shift the surplas and wooohoooo to a new start on the 11th!! Onwards and upwards lovely! x

Hello lovely ladies! I feel very bad for being AWOL for so long, but I stayed offline in Cornwall and then last week was the start of the new job, so lot

I have to confess that although the hiking was amazing and we did many miles up and down hills, they didnt quite compensate for the cream teas, Cornish pasties and fish and chips... But worth every mouthful!

So I'm back and in my fourth decade, and back on the dukan wagon.

Oooops, will retype that in a bit as I had to make a dive for my bus stop and managed to hit send in the middle of my post :)

So to finish my sentence above, lots on the go recently and not much time to be on minimins, but I've been thinking of you all.

Not sure if the sum of these posts makes any sense now - sorry! But all good, getting into my eating and exercise routines, and hopefully I will weigh myself after totm on Monday and see a move in the right direction!

Night all and thanks for the lovely messages xxx

Back