Dukanista's Diary: Part III!

Caro...you lil' she-devil lol!

Will upload them tonight.

I liked having a (_)(_) but as soon as I exercise, that's where the weight falls off first #BahHumbug lol!

It doesn't look too bad from the back but it's the side view that's no longer curvilicious :cry:

I've been way too busy since my last post, and I'm missing the gossip!

At the gym for my sneaky lunchtime body pump class so just a quick one from me today.

This morning's weigh in was the usual 300g loss for me, although I half expected to go up this week. After dropping down to 55, I was up to 56k 2 days later?!!! I did 2 pp days in a row so that I could have 2 pv days on the weekend, as I was away overnight at a sailing regatta and couldn't do any food prep. Kept more or less to plan except for 2 glasses of champagne... Oops!

I am considering doing one last week of cruise and then switching to pure pv to ease into conso. I'm interested to see if I get similar results just on pv.

Hope all your Monday wi's went well!
Cx

Golly, it's really getting raunchy round here! I don't even want to get involved in the boob chat, mine are a disgrace! Thank god for industrial strength bras, that's all I can say.

Jealous of your Bodypump efforts Caro, that's inspired me to go back tomorrow - think I've set myself up for some more agony tho!

Your sailing sounds blissful altho am sure it's quite hard. Maybe I could just come along for the ride? ;)

hey jo, you're welcome anytime!

it was strong winds and a 2 hour sail across the lake just to get to the other side of the lake (before the racing even started), so my muscles were killing me on Monday! but lovely sunshine and good practice. and i treated myself to a lovely oil massage yesterday to iron out some of the kinks.

dukan's law is holding up this week: dropped 500g from Monday (wi) to Tuesday, and another 200g from Tues to Wed. Now hanging in there at 54.7!! whoop whoop! but i know how this works: it will start to creep up later in the week again (especially since i was naughty and had a glass of prosecco with my meal last night...)

it's been a topsy turvy week, but to cut a long story short, OH is leaving his job in October and we've decided that it's time to finally make the jump from China. Probably heading to London towards the end of the year. So we needed a glass to celebrate the decision. Funny to think I may even be able to join you all for that Christmas shindig!

Cx

Dukanista said:
been a topsy turvy week, but to cut a long story short, OH is leaving his job in October and we've decided that it's time to finally make the jump from China. Probably heading to London towards the end of the year. So we needed a glass to celebrate the decision. Funny to think I may even be able to join you all for that Christmas shindig!

Cx

Wowser Caro, that is BIG news!!

We'll get started on the bunting :D

P x

Crikey Moses lady! So near TW and then the London news! That's very exciting - will you be a bit sad to leave though? Very happy at the thought of more London-based Dukanettes! Jx

WooHoooooooo!

I must admit, the prospect at having to come to China to visit you was very daunting lol!

You guys rock! Yes, a bit sad and nervous about living somewhere else. But I have been here 14 years now - gulp! And seen so many friends come and go each year. Honestly, this feels like one of the most stable group of girlfriends I've had in years. (at least I hope you're all girls and not some pervy guy called dave, getting a kick out of my before / after pics...)

Last edited:
Wowser Caro, that is BIG news!!

We'll get started on the bunting :D

P x

hooray! what a strange thought to finally be on the same island as all of you.

PS. love the new signature quote, Mrs P!

urgh, i just got home and feel horrible. a good friend and colleague from SA was in town and we went for dinner to discuss my plans. ended up with mediterranean and ordered some shared dishes, including baba ganoush. which you can of course only eat with pita bread (don't know what came over me: i guess i was thinking i could nibble on the eggplant??). So i broke off 2 tiny corners of pita and had quite a few scoops of the dip. first bread consumed in 10 weeks! then we shared a chicken & lettuce salad and spicy tuna balls with tomato sauce (good PV choices, right?). but the chicken was fried and tasted quite oily. and by the end of the meal, i really felt ill, like i'd overdosed on very rich food. i guess my system is not used to the extra oil at all, and it really didn't taste good at all. i'm quite sure that BD (before dukan) I would have wolfed down all that with a whole pita bread, AND had a dessert... quite shocking to see how my eating habits and tastes have changed.

And all i feel like now is 2 days of good pp: chicken, tuna and 3 litres of water! don't know if i can face the scales tomorrow though... :(

You'll be fine.

I'd be shocked if you put on anything more than a few grams :)

thanks sweetie! i think what is worrying we more is that i'm not even going to enjoy those wonderful celebration meals and chocolate parties i've been dreaming about for weeks. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

thanks sweetie! i think what is worrying we more is that i'm not even going to enjoy those wonderful celebration meals and chocolate parties i've been dreaming about for weeks. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Lol...I've resorted to diabetic choc in small quantities and it tastes the same as normal milk choc...yum!

You're so close to the end!!! Amazeballs:D

Afternoon Caro, finally got to read your diary from the start. Great happy, welcoming avitar photo too. Your so close to tw well done and my name isint dave but your before and after phots are fab you can see such a difference well done xxx:D

Thank you for the lovely message, Sid/Dave, and for having the patience to read through my whole diary! :)

Congrats on your amazing success so far, and on reaching the 3st mark this week. More than 21% of you gone in less than 4 months - wowzer! You are so close too... it's exciting and scary at the same time.

Cx

Funny how we sometimes self-sabotage huh? Although like you said, eating 2 corners of pitta isn't exactly a major tumble! But I wouldn't be surprised if all that exercise acted as a bit of a buffer. Good luck tomorrow.

Jx

PS how on earth did we not suspect Sid with a name like, um, Sid? ;)

PPS Being an expat can be tough, especially as others come and go. It's amazing how close you can feel to people you've never actually met though, huh? As Trinimaria says #teamdukan (although she's never given a definition for what the # symbol means. Not like her. ;)

its my facial hair that gives me away lol x:)

Nope, it's your deep voice.

Lol! I usually use hash tags (#) on my Twitter and blackberry, that way people can always start using it too ;-)

#TeamDukanAllTheWay!

Back