Dukanista's Diary: Part III!

#ahsothatswhattheyare

Heehee

Yes JoodleBob lol!

Awww J :) #DukanettesThatMakeMeLaugh

Funny how we sometimes self-sabotage huh? Although like you said, eating 2 corners of pitta isn't exactly a major tumble! But I wouldn't be surprised if all that exercise acted as a bit of a buffer. Good luck tomorrow.
Thanks JB. hope you made your pump class this morning. what is more annoying is that I also skipped my double zumba/pump class on wednesday to do the dinner, so it's a double whammy! no more pump classes for the week (why on earth do they only do mon/tues/wed?), but i can finally give the friday evening spinning class a try. i try to do my gym early in the week, though, as there are no end to the excuses you can come up with by friday evening! i may also need to get my power yoga videos out and fit in an hour of that this week.
Cx

Finally ordered my oat bran today, so I hope it arrives before I run out. Dread to think of a muffin crisis chez Caro...

I also got me some wheat bran - under 2gbp a box! And a silicone bread mould. Dukan bread here I come. And then I splurged on the low fat cocoa and... the choc hazelnut spread. Remains to be seen if i'll be able to stop at the tolerated daily spoon... But I am very excited!

No quark to be found this week so no frozen yoghurt or lime&lemon mousse for me, although I guess I could just use yoghurt. I have 3 pp days ahead of me since lots of social events meant a run of pv lunches and dinners. And in fact now that I think about it I am taking my team out for a birthday / farewell lunch (not mine!) tomorrow, so might not manage pp tomorrow either. Oh well, chicken and water all weekend :)

Nite nite in dukanland Cx

Ps please don't let me weasel my way out of the spinning class tomorrow. Maybe I should read becca's diary for motivation. What do you say, becca? Friday evening exercise challenge? :) last one sweating is a rotten egg!

ive had a perv / look of your photos too :eek: Fantastic well done honey looking fabulous.xx

Thank you sweetie! If I can do this, we all can (dukan!). Hope you had a sucsessful final wi before you left on hols.

Cx

yay, made it to spinning on a friday evening. crazy fit teacher, really made me work for it too! and then cycled back to pub to meet OH and a bunch of colleagues. decided on a celebratory vodka and soda with my caesar salad... oops... but it's been a fairly non-plan week and so i've decided to just go with the flow and see what the results will be if i ease off a little. no major cheating but with lots of guests and social things, i couldn't manage to go pp most of the week. mainly salad lunches and dinners, but i let my chinese staff order for the team lunch yesterday and so we ended up with bbq pork ribs, fatty pork belly in gloopy soy sauce, crispy duck (with skin) and battered sweet and sour fish... thanks, guys!

going to try to do pp all weekend, come hell or high water, but i am out and about with a friend the whole day and i'm not sure what options will be available. may have to write this week off and just hope to STS.

i also finally had the dreaded weightloss remarks at work... after all the discussion in other threads, i wasn't sure if i would appreciate someone noticing. i have been a bit surprised that no one at all has said anything so far (people have commented in the past when i hadn't even noticed i'd lost weight, but now that i've lost much more it's been completely quiet...)

anyway, it was truly cringeworthy. a colleague from hong kong who i havent seen in a while bumped into me as i was headed out with my team for lunch, and after hugging me hello, wet off loudly for a full minute about how much weight i'd lost and how good i looked (while walking around me and poking at my bum). my team all stood around looking uncomfortable, while i sank into the carpet, and tried to extract myself as soon as possible. ok, maybe a discrete comment would have been nice, but that was awful.

ah well, I guess i can rest assured that the weight loss hasn't just been in my head!

hahaha - just reread my last sentence: imagine losing 5kg from my head... :D

It's nice of your colleague to compliment you, but bum poking? Awkward! :eek:

Have you decided if you're moving over to conso next week? :)x

Hey ceri alli!

I think it's another cruise week for me since I ended up being a bit off plan most of last week. And with totm and a wonky scale this morning, I suspect I have gained weight. So I am skipping official wi although will continue daily weighing and see how things go. As soon as I fix the scale! Don't know if the batteries ae gone or what happened, but it is jumping around between 53 and 56 and then switching off before completing the reading. Not what I need to make an informed decision right now!

How about you?
Cx

Hi!! Sounds like you have had a fun filled week, fabby!

Laughing at your 5lbs off your head comment and imagining very thin ear lobes and skinny eye lashes!

Colleague comment def sounds awkward! Funny as in the last week I've seen 4 people who last saw me just before Dukan and none said a thing, even though I look fairly different from 7 weeks ago. Don't want to be poked I'm the bum (!) But think I'd quite like the odd comment!

Good luck with the scales and conso this week lady! You can so do it! Impressed with Friday soon effort too! Jx

OMG !! How amazing are your news! Well amazing for me but can appreciate it might be a daunting prospect for you both. Also don't worry about that pitta bread too much I am sure it would have not had a big impact xx

Hey ceri alli!

I think it's another cruise week for me since I ended up being a bit off plan most of last week. And with totm and a wonky scale this morning, I suspect I have gained weight. So I am skipping official wi although will continue daily weighing and see how things go. As soon as I fix the scale! Don't know if the batteries ae gone or what happened, but it is jumping around between 53 and 56 and then switching off before completing the reading. Not what I need to make an informed decision right now!

How about you?
Cx

That's annoying about the scales! I'm surprised mine haven't run out of batteries the amount of use they've been getting the last couple of months. I've got another 4lbs to go, so I guess another 3 weeks probably on cruise.... (hopefully!) :)

Ugh :( I totally hear you regarding the scales...this morning mine had me everything from 10st 13lb to 11st 5lb - irritating!! - changed the batteries, same thing happened, move them around the floor and it still happened...thought electronic were supposed to be more accurate! (well they were until today/yesterday :))

hope you're having a good day scales aside Caro :) xx

Caro, how are you my lovely? I was at Bodypump this morning and thought of you. When you get to London, you can have my 'bring a friend on Friday' pass and we can egg each other on in the same room!
Jx

PS originally composed that to say 'we can pump our bodies together' before quickly realising that might be misread....

You're looking hot right now, for sure, but still....

Joodle said:
PS originally composed that to say 'we can pump our bodies together' before quickly realising that might be misread....

You're looking hot right now, for sure, but still....

Lol. :)

yes, i know we've been getting close, Joodle, but still...!! but i've already been thinking that it would be very cool to have a body pump buddy in london, and definitely some advice about gyms, etc!
Cx

sorry guys, had lots on the go here and not having much time for minimins :( but i am following all your diaries eagerly and posting the odd comment where possible. since me and OH have made this decision about the move without having actual job offers on the table, it's all a bit scary and exciting. so lots to do in terms of networking, researching the job market, investigating living costs... which doesn't belong on this forum, of course, although any tips from the london ladies would be MUCH appreciated :)

the scales seem to have sorted themselves out and stabilised over the last few days, fluctuating between sts and a 250g increase. which i'm just going to ignore for the sake of official stats and catch up next week.

been doing quite well this week but of course the totm cravings are here, which makes me very hungry and sends me running for dairy! i'm trying to up my lean proteins this week as last week was extra veg, which is a pity as i have some yummy pumpkin mash in the fridge that is tempting me. OH tried my pumpkin pud the other night and was well and truly hooked. of course he is as skinny as, with an incredible metabolism, so i'm worried about him having too much of my dukan food and fading into nothing!

ok, working at home today and sneaking in some minimin catchup time, so hope you'll be hearing more from me soon.

dukan hugs,

Cx

How are you getting on Caro?

It sounds like exciting times on the horizon with your move! I'd love to quit my job (which I hate) and move somewhere new! Maybe one day!

You must be so close to conso now. Looking forward to reading your diary for tips!! :)x

Back