• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dulcolax

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
Sorry if TMI but I havent been to the loo for 5 days now. I read on here that dulcolax is OK so took one last night 12 hours ago and still no sign of anything.

Do you think I am OK to take another one. The pack says it should work within 6 - 12 hours.

Thank you

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I used to find 1 didn't solve it but 2 definately did!

M.

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Fibre 89 or psyllium husk may be a better long term option.

bindiboo

Hi its me again
S: 15st10.5lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(7.03%)
Sorry if TMI but I havent been to the loo for 5 days now. I read on here that dulcolax is OK so took one last night 12 hours ago and still no sign of anything.

Do you think I am OK to take another one. The pack says it should work within 6 - 12 hours.

Thank you
I'm the same but when I take 2, I suffer from bad cramps..........

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
Thanks Leehal, can i get those from CDC or do I have to go to chemist for them.

Bindiboo I am worried about the cramps also, didnt really want to take two in one go for that reason.

Thanks Mike also.

I have taken another one about 1/2 hour ago so hopefully will get some movement soon.,

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Not sure how good Fibre 89 is but your CDC should have it.

The husks can be obtained from any health food store, I use the powder rather than the tablets as it thickens the soup.

Kath

Water water everywhere
you can get fire 89 from your cdc. It won't cure you but should help prevent it happening again.

I have two teaspoons of it every day when I'm ss'ing, one in morning shake one in evening shake :)

Dibspl

Radix lecti
boots do their own orange flavoured fibre drink containing psyllium husk which helps but don't know if that is officially allowed on the diet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim TFR 100% 2
General Weight Loss Discussion 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Atkins Diet 11
Lipotrim Forum 3