Early birthday present...

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
OMG, the most bestest lady in the world took me on a Challenge Anneka type mission to the mall yesterday where we hunted for a dress I've had my eye on for the past few months. Medea found it in amidst all of the clothes in Cult and whipped it away from me before I could take it to the till! Bless her cottons, she bought it for me for my birthday!

Cult.co.uk » Yumi retro vintage Star dress with star pattern print, rouched design and elasticated neck-line & chest band. » white » £39.99

Looks a lot cuter on, I must say ;)

We got it in a medium because even though I intend to keep on shrinking the small looked like it would fit Medea's seven year old daughter! lol

Got it home and tried it on last night and it fits!! (It will look nicer in about 1 stones time though :D)

Anyways, just wanted to share both the fact that I have a really cute little dress with stars on (my FAVOURITE, I even have them tattooed on my wrist lol) and that Medea is awesome and I love her to bits!! :D:D

xxxxxxxxxx

Awww, thanks hun :)

Oh wow!! Where's that from? Have you got it already? :)

Yeah, Ive got it. I got a size 12 :D Its what i wanna wear on xmas. Umm I got it off online. A New Zealand Site. Kinda like ebay, But its called trademe

OMG, the most bestest lady in the world took me on a Challenge Anneka type mission to the mall yesterday where we hunted for a dress I've had my eye on for the past few months. Medea found it in amidst all of the clothes in Cult and whipped it away from me before I could take it to the till! Bless her cottons, she bought it for me for my birthday!

What a cute dress, i am sure you will look stunning in it. What a lovely friend you have, your a lucky lady! xxxx

OOh that is gorgeous!! Wish you had not put up the link though, if i buy anymore clothes online my hubby will kill me!! What cool clothes they have on there! xx Enjoy wearing it! Love that look with layers, nice waistcoat, long chain and nice boots.

Mmmmm.......boots,knee length that actually fit me calfs,thats what I'm looking forward to (and so is my hubby!!),oh and a galaxy dress,maybe not together though!
Beautiful dresses girls x

orderformheadermetalbar2.jpg

I have fallen in love with this dress (without the daft thing round her neck) but it's already been discontinued.. so no chance of me getting it when i reach goal! lol

BUY IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rainbow..... cute dress - loving those spots xx

Back