Easing into Exante

Dreamer

Gold Member
Hi all. I restarted Exante unsuccessfully on Monday (I'm in exam time so knew it might not go well, not going to beat myself up over it). However, what I did end up doing is trying to limit my carbs so it didn't delay ketosis when I do get on the packs. It got me thinking though, what's to stop people easing into ketosis on a high protein low carb few days at say 1500 calories (I'm doing less, around 800-1100 as I ease in). Surely they wouldn't feel too hungry with lots of protein, and not too much of a calorie deficit, and then the next stage to cut calories to just the packs shouldn't be too bad as they'd already be in ketosis from the type of food they were eating, and ketosis=fullness.

I am probably missing something, and there be some reason that this didn't work.

For me I'm happy enough, I've lost 5lbs in 2 days (which I'm assuming is water weight while my glycogen stores are depleting).

Absolutely, there's nothing to stop you doing that, it's one way into the diet. Especially if you've got exams going on at the moment, you may find that's a better route for you at the moment.
Welcome and good luck :)

Back