Easter 2013 Challenge

Stayed the same this last week. I kind of expected it though as I wasn't in the right frame of mind. Back on track now though

Hi I'd like to join! Can you put me down for 25 lbs please?? x

Last edited:
2.5lb off for me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not going to weigh in for a little while - finding myself obsessing over the scales again, as I've advised so many other people on here not to do, lol. But I am still here and working towards my target! :) xx

Sorry ladies I haven't updated, will work it out & do it now, consider the challenge boss & wagon driver suitably slappedxx

Lexie2005 said:
Hugs honey xx

Thanks, Lexie! I'm always telling people to stay off the bloody scales because they dictate your mood too much, I just forgot to tell myself, lol. But I tried on my "before" trousers today just to remind myself how far I've come - they're SEVEN sizes bigger than the trousers I've been wearing today, so it's rather noticeable! :) xx

Thanks, Lexie! I'm always telling people to stay off the bloody scales because they dictate your mood too much, I just forgot to tell myself, lol. But I tried on my "before" trousers today just to remind myself how far I've come - they're SEVEN sizes bigger than the trousers I've been wearing today, so it's rather noticeable! :) xx

Darling you look like a different woman, you are amazing xx

Back