Easter 2013 Challenge

0.5lb on for me, whoops

Stayed completely the same last week (updated on here late) but it was my own fault entirely. Since Monday I've been right on track and just got on the scales to see I've lost 2lbs so I think that takes my total loss to 9lbs. Very pleased, just seeing the loss makes it so much easier for me to stay on track :)

Stayed completely the same last week (updated on here late) but it was my own fault entirely. Since Monday I've been right on track and just got on the scales to see I've lost 2lbs so I think that takes my total loss to 9lbs. Very pleased, just seeing the loss makes it so much easier for me to stay on track :)

Is that official weigh in honey, do you want me to update?

2 pounds off for me!....That's over a couple of weeks!....Health issues mean I am not able to weigh in regularly, and I have no idea whereabouts I am target-wise for Easter!...but I am still losing and that's what counts!

All up to date ladies & well done to Lisa being our first person to hit their target!!

I have no way of hitting mine now & I am a bit disappointed as its the first challenge I won't have hit but I had to admit that I had now only lost 2lbs since starting due to silly messing aobut!!

All up to date ladies & well done to Lisa being our first person to hit their target!!

I have no way of hitting mine now & I am a bit disappointed as its the first challenge I won't have hit but I had to admit that I had now only lost 2lbs since starting due to silly messing aobut!!

Thank you, hoping I can manage to maintain it over my birthday week celebrations, but hoping gym will help with that :) , this is the first target I have hit :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a meager 1lb off for me lately, Lexie. Gosh it's slow going now - think my body's decided 8st off is about enough! :) xx

Just a meager 1lb off for me lately, Lexie. Gosh it's slow going now - think my body's decided 8st off is about enough! :) xx

It all adds up though and is still moving in the right direction, well done 8 stone is amazing x

LisaM1977 said:
It all adds up though and is still moving in the right direction, well done 8 stone is amazing x

Thanks, hon. :) I do feel pretty ok with where I am now - if I could eventually get another stone off I think that would certainly be enough, just have to see how it goes. How close to target are you (sorry, can't see your stats on the app). xx

I don't even know what my target is yet, my interim one is 9.8lb away at 12 stone, I would love to get lower than that but will decide when I get there :)

Back