Easter 2013 Challenge

well done ladies
x

0.5lb off for me, so that's 8.5lb in total on this challenge and 1.5lb over my target :)

Sorry I have been slack again, should all be up to date please feel free to shout, scream, beat me around the head if it isn't...

I have completely failed this challenge & my head is currently not in the right place but I have decided that after Easter I am going back on the xen to shift what I think will be about a stone to get to target...

Lexie2005 said:
Sorry I have been slack again, should all be up to date please feel free to shout, scream, beat me around the head if it isn't...

I have completely failed this challenge & my head is currently not in the right place but I have decided that after Easter I am going back on the xen to shift what I think will be about a stone to get to target...

Aww, never mind, Lexie, you're not alone - I've not met my target either. I'll end up a bit lighter than when I started, but nowhere near a stone. But as I've said before, just think how far we've come! It does get so much harder, and we always knew it was going to be the last part and maintaining that was the hardest. Just look at some old photos, try your "before" clothes on, and you'll know that in no real sense have you failed at all, far from it. :) xx

Tracy & Lex. you both have done amazing, look how much you have lost, you've lost a person in weight....You have inspired so many of us on here.. and I know me for one wouldnt be where I am without your comments keeping me going when I have wobbled and gone off the rails..its not easy .. if it was we would all be slim ...xxx

LisaM1977 said:
Tracy & Lex. you both have done amazing, look how much you have lost, you've lost a person in weight....You have inspired so many of us on here.. and I know me for one wouldnt be where I am without your comments keeping me going when I have wobbled and gone off the rails..its not easy .. if it was we would all be slim ...xxx

Thank you, Lisa, I very much appreciate that. :) You've absolutely smashed this challenge, brilliant! These things are a bit of a double edged sword, aren't? Great if you succeed at them, but a bit depressing if you have to report a "failure", lol. Think I'll just take things as they come from now on and be glad for every pound I can shift. :) xx

Thank you, Lisa, I very much appreciate that. :) You've absolutely smashed this challenge, brilliant! These things are a bit of a double edged sword, aren't? Great if you succeed at them, but a bit depressing if you have to report a "failure", lol. Think I'll just take things as they come from now on and be glad for every pound I can shift. :) xx

its the first one I have done and I remember all the support I got when I havent hit the others..we just have to not think of things as failures, instead we have just taken a slight detour x

LisaM1977 said:
its the first one I have done and I remember all the support I got when I havent hit the others..we just have to not think of things as failures, instead we have just taken a slight detour x

Absolutely! :) xx

LisaM1977 said:
and sometimes those detours have been mighty tasty :D

Heehee, they certainly have! It was my daughter's birthday last Saturday, then Mother's Day on Sunday, and I ate shockingly both days, lol. I think the difference from my "former life" is that I fully intended to eat shockingly, and I got straight back on the wagon on Monday and every day since. I suppose that's going to be my long-term maintenance strategy really, I could just do with losing a little bit more before I go into full-blown maintenance mode! :) xx

0.5lb gain for me. I am ok with that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Finally a weight loss to report from me.

I think i jinx myself when i sign up to a challenge so I am going to steer clear of them in the future!

Since signing up to the challenge i have lost a total of 7.5 pounds. No-where near what i wanted but its still a loss!

0.5lb off for me, so finished off on 8.5lb loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SarahB said:
Finally a weight loss to report from me.

I think i jinx myself when i sign up to a challenge so I am going to steer clear of them in the future!

Since signing up to the challenge i have lost a total of 7.5 pounds. No-where near what i wanted but its still a loss!

Well done, that's fab! Know what you mean about the challenges, lol - I've done a couple now and found my self getting too stressed, even though I know they don't mean anything! That's just me though, I tend to obsess. I won't do any more either, just watch everyone else. :) xx

Back