Easter Challenge DONE

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi everyone, lost 3 this week, was hoping for a four but hey ho, three takes me nicely to 60lbs in 11 weeks which means

Easter Challenge Done

Yippee, got another two to finish my March challenge, for some reason my computer won't let me copy and paste that bit, will be trying later

Let's keep going it's summer soon xx

WOW!!! Fantastic news Sarah...well done xx

That is mind blowing, you've done brilliantly. Well done.

Amazing, well done :)

Wow Dutch thus excellent.... U can continue losing and give me some of the pounds to add to my Easter challenge ROFL.....

wow well done any tips on getting through ive gone off the rails lol.

Well done, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Roll on gym and massive weight loss this next week :D hehe xxx

Well done! Your losses have been phenomenal! And in such a short time!

Wow....you have done brilliant....that is some will power and determination you must have there!!...x

All the advice I can give is don't cheat, the motivation comes from not wanting to be fat for the rest of my life and yo yo dieting forever

get it done get on with life x

That's fantastic Sarah, you're doing really well.

You're so right, I'm really trying to get back on track, had my first TS day today, and determined to get back my initial wave of motivation / excitement and see the results move forward. You're doing brilliantly, stick with it and you know you can reach your goal :)

Back