Easter Challenge...

All the best with your challenge Rachel - and welcome!

Sorry just noseying my way through.. I live in belfast and just saw the posts for a belfast meet.. can any1 just go or what happens there? im confused

I've just seen this challenge and I want to take part. I'm gonna aim for 13st 9lb. That gives me one month to lose one stone. I'm always up for a challenge. It will take my mind off my daughter's refeed - I'm so jealous of her :sigh:

sorry i havnt posted for a few days guys.. ive been in Belfast.. it was reeeeally nice.. but so cold.. lol.. hows everyone keeping?
i understand about you know.. confidence lacking when meeting others.. a lot of people dont come.. but a few do.. and its always a laugh.. and if you ever need help.. or anything really.. so.. if you ever fancy it.. you're more than welcome..
*hugs to eveyone*
x x x x x x x

Kitteh 20lbs = 17.25 to go..
SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Bumpy 2lbs a week = 8.5lbs to go..
Happe 21lbs = 6lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs = 8.5 to go..
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs.. =
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

Rainbow 14lbs = 13 to go..
Cappachino 27lbs = 14 to go.. (WOW)
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs

JakkiG 20lbs
Henpom 14lbs
Rachel L 7lbs

Welcome to the challenge train.. anyone can hop on *big smiles*.. im so cheesy.. lol..
x x x x

Hey - did you have a nice time in Belfast? I'm so tired, dont feel like Ive had a weekend, just doing some marking now for tomorrow!! No, dunno that the meets are my kinda thing either. what do you do there? just chat and stuff?
How does everyone think they've done on their diet/eating plans?
xxx

we do whatever really.. we meet up.. chat.. we go out.. if you want.. its pretty awesome.. and anything goes really.. a lot of people have been scared to go.. but have really loved it.. and go to loads.. we're all in the same boat you know.. we're all trying to lose weight.. or maintain our weightlosses.. and sometimes its the inspiration you need to spur you on if you ever find yourself lost.. lol..
im always tired at weekends.. and im never sure why.. lol.. probs cos i sit on my bum and do nothing.. hehe..
x x x x

Hi Kitteh

Had my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost 2lb.:(. (TOTM)...better off than on hey!

I have lost 2lb. I am quite pleased with this as I haven't been as good as I could have.

Kitteh 20lbs = 16 to go..
SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Happe 21lbs = 6lbs to go
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

Cappachino 27lbs = 12 to go.. (2 lbs is good.. dont be disapointed..)..
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs = 8lbs to go..

JakkiG 20lbs
Henpom 14lbs
Rachel L 7lbs

You both did faaantastic this week.. and hey Lil Miss Cappachino.. i think 2 lbs is fantastic.. really.. and even if you dont think so.. its deffo in the right direction.. *big smiles*.. Im a proud mammy hehe..
Well done KMDA.. not far to go eh?
I love 2.75 lbs today.. at least i think thats what my cdc said.. but i put on last week.. lol.. so it doesnt bring my total down by much.. but im feeling that if i just ss.. and be really good and drink tons of water.. i think i can totally make my challenge.. (i hope.. hehe)..
x x x x x x x x x x x x x

SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Happe 21lbs = 6lbs to go
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..

Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs - 10lbs to go..
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs

JakkiG 20lbs
Henpom 14lbs
Rachel L 7lbs

Fantastic Elie.. thats brill..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x x x x x

I'd like to join you guys, but must apologise in advance for not posting as much as I should....I blame it on being too busy, but I'm certain it's 'cos I'm LAZZZZZYYYYY!!!!

I have challenged myself to be 'NORMAL' for the first time in my adult life by March 23rd. I was 77. something (kgs) at my last weigh in and 'normal' for me (in weight, nothing else :D) is 72kgs.

You guys are all doing so very, very well....good luck for the rest of the week, and I shall try to pop by often to see how everyone is doing.

Smooches

SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Happe 21lbs = 6lbs to go
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Missy3 10lbs

Pink85 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs

JakkiG 20lbs
Henpom 14lbs
Rachel L 7lbs
Fat in the jing - 5kg (i have no idea how to work that out in lbs.. lol)..

glad we have more peeps joining us.. good luck everyone for this week..
x x x

Kitteh it's 11lb

No....Sorry my fault should have explained. Fat in the jing wants to lose 5kg which is 11lb. :)

aaaaah. gotcha.. lol.. arent you clever? i dont even know how to work it out.. oops..

SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Happe 21lbs = 6lbs to go
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs

Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs

JakkiG 20lbs
Henpom 14lbs
Rachel L 7lbs
Fat in the jing - 5kg (11lbs) (i have no idea how to work that out in lbs.. lol)..

Neither do i really, i know its about 2lb to a kilo, but i googled weight conversion for it!!
:)

Back