Easter Challenge...

No - its not worked! I can only get it on temporarily......... its so frustrating - Im really not that thick! x

Yes! Woo hoo, 2.5lbs off this week! Amazed even me! Off to update my ticker now....

Kitteh 20lbs = 17.25 to go..
SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Bumpy 2lbs a week = 8.5lbs to go..
Happe 21lbs = 8lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs = 8.5 to go..

Rowan wants to make 168 lbs.. =
Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Rainbow 14lbs = 13 to go..
Cappachino 27lbs = 14 to go.. (WOW)
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs

JakkiG 20lbs

Hey.. a lb is a lb isnt it.. and its better than staying the same.. although i know its tough not to beat ourselves up abotu it.. but i think your doing brilliantly.. and well done to Sammy too.. only 6 lbs more to go..!!!!!!!!
x x x

No, dunno how to get to my signature! please help!
xxx

........... fingers crossed for me - i think Ive done it!
x

Yay - thank god for that!! how very stressful just to put a glittery name and o line of love hearts on! x

Kitteh 20lbs = 17.25 to go..
SammyMac 10lbs = 6 to go
Bumpy 2lbs a week = 8.5lbs to go..
Happe 21lbs = 6lbs to go
SkinnyMalkink 10lbs = 8.5 to go..
Rowan wants to make 168 lbs.. =

Maria 10lbs = 7 to go..
Rainbow 14lbs = 13 to go..
Cappachino 27lbs = 14 to go.. (WOW)
Missy3 10lbs
Pink85 14lbs
Elie 14lbs
Rolo 10lbs
Vicx 12lbs
kdma 10lbs

JakkiG 20lbs

Another 2lbs off for me. 6lbs to go

Kitteh you should be a motivator - you're very good at keeping other people on track and encouraging them! - Hope you're as proud of yourself as you are of everyone else xx

here here

aaaw.. that nearly made me cry.. you guys are just sooooo nice..!!!!!!!! Im just so proud of you all.. i know how hard it is to diet, and lose weight.. and it takes a lot out of you.. but you're all doing fantastic.. have any of you considered any of the meets that go on on minis?
x x x

I am still trying to learn my way round the site, still keep finding things! Have you been to any? What was it like? Where are the details, if there is one?

Sorry loads of questions!!

Hi Bumpy0

You'll find info of meets by following this lik:-
(here goes this is the first time i've added a link!)
http://www.minimins.com/meetings-events/

And rainbow you're right about Cat, she should be a motivator, she's lovely and always full of encouragement to everyone on here!

ive been to quite a few meets.. and they're wonderful.. you get to put the faces to the names if you know what i mean.. im going to once this weekend in belfast.. and theres one coming up which is birmingham.. infact.. theres quite a few all over the place.. york.. glasgow (is that spelt right? lol).. its brilliant.. i just keep checking the link that the lovely sammy posted.. and it'll tell you about up and coming ones..
theres also a ball getting planned at the minute.. ill find the link for that.. it'll not be for a litle while.. but it'll give you a chance to get your bit dresses ready..!!!! hehe..

Loadsa love.. x x x x x

hmmm - oh right, dint realise people actually met up! Am new on here and as Bumpy0 still finding my way around, also trying to get my head round some of the abbreviations that people use he he

Thanks kitteh and Sammymac some good threads and info, not sure it's my kinda thing really. It's also hard for me as I have 2 young kiddies (3 and 5) and no babysitter. I will keep an eye and maybe in the future (with a bit more confidence) if for some strange reason people would like to meet this side of the country, I could be swayed!!

Hi,
I've just registered and have posted a quick introduction to myself in the calorie counting forum.
I started at 14 stone 6 and am currently 13 stone 7. I want to loose three stone in total.

Looking at the calender i have got four weeks to easter so am going to set myself the target of loosing 7 pounds by then, taking me to a round 13 stone.
It's great to see so much support here. I'm sure it's going to help me when it gets tough.

Rachel

Back