Easter Challenge

Berryred

Gold Member
OKay who is with me on this one?

I will do at least 4 x30mins excerise a week and am aiming to lose 14lb by Easter day (11th April, 8 and a bit weeks away)

thought we could post are results and keep each other going, not a very busy part of the board really!!
add to the list :D

Berryred 14lb

Sounds good to me - I'm in!

im in :D xxx

ill go for 14lbs too then should be easy yeh? we can do this :D x

cool, oakie dokie, each week either post your weigh in or add to the list so we can watch it go down:D

dani_doot 14lb
missrachpy 14lb
nic68
berryred 14lb

anymore want to join, add your name and amount to the list, I mean going to be hard keeping up with 4:8855:

I think 14lb is more than doable(is that a word)

I would love to join you but for some reason I haven't lost for weeks despite 4 x 45mins hard exercise and sticking to 1100-1200 cals a day :cry::cry::cry:

So, good luck all, I'll be watching :D

you can join just so you stick to the plan if you like and any loss would be fab! what about your inches, they must be moving?

Count me in for 14lb's :) I have lost 7lb in 5 weeks so in theory it could be done, lets go for it!!

half your targets, however i just want to get into the 13s now which is 5 lbs away. 1lb a week off is a good target for me as its been rubbish for me lately, but ill keep at it. when i get back from sking im gonna hit the gym 3x45 a week. and going to try do more ab work, least tone up under all the fat for when the fat does eventually go! hehe

dani_doot 14lb

missrachpy 14lb
nic68
berryred 14lb
vickydink 14lb
Preet 7lbs

I'm in, not sure what target to go for dont seem to have lost anything the last week or two I might just try to get in to my 'drop a dress size' goal which in theory should mean i also get in to my 'get under 13 and a half' goal too as theres only 5lbs to go for that one then any extra is a brucey bonus for me

I'm in for the full 14lbs!!!

14lbs for me too please!

Ok ladies lets keep up. if you want to join the challenge you copy and paste the list below, and add your name and target to the end. this way the last post has the most up to date info, rather then scrolling thro everything.

dani_doot 14lb

missrachpy 14lb
nic68
berryred 14lb
vickydink 14lb
Preet 7lbs
grandslamgirl 14lb
saraflyn 14lbs
Nic 68 14lbs

dumb question but how many weeks we got ? x

8 weeks tomorrow is Good Friday.

I have lost 4lb this week so thats a start! :)

Ooh I'll join! I'm setting an 8lb target as I think I might be able to achieve that haha!

dani_doot 14lb
missrachpy 14lb
nic68
berryred 14lb
vickydink 14lb
Preet 7lbs
grandslamgirl 14lb
saraflyn 14lbs
Nic 68 14lbs
Rachelm 8lbs

Back