Easter Monday hour x hour

BL - have just done some math. Since starting LL you have lost more than 10% of your overall weight since starting LL. Now you said (and I quote) "So since I left the US, becuase I ganeed over here, I am not that much further down" Absolute horse crap - since coming to the UK you have still lost more than 10% of your weight. So don't be so hard on yourself. You are a long way toward to goal, in fact having lose more than a third of what you wanted to lose. If my calculations are correct, you'll be at your target weight by July. That is a phenominal weight loss in just 7 months. You'll be a mere shadow of your former self.

So don't sell yourself short with what you have achieved so far - or when I come down to Brighton on August 2nd, I'll find you and give you a :whoopass: :whoopass:

BL - have just done some math. Since starting LL you have lost more than 10% of your overall weight since starting LL. Now you said (and I quote) "So since I left the US, becuase I ganeed over here, I am not that much further down" Absolute horse crap - since coming to the UK you have still lost more than 10% of your weight. So don't be so hard on yourself. You are a long way toward to goal, in fact having lose more than a third of what you wanted to lose. If my calculations are correct, you'll be at your target weight by July. That is a phenominal weight loss in just 7 months. You'll be a mere shadow of your former self.

So don't sell yourself short with what you have achieved so far - or when I come down to Brighton on August 2nd, I'll find you and give you a :whoopass: :whoopass:

Totally agree there Corey, I shall probably also be in Brighton august 2nd so will also :whoopass: BL if you don't stop being so hard on yourself. Even though there won't be much of you left to :whoopass: by then ;)

Afternoon everyone, well our heating is on the verge of packing up (sound familiar, BL?!!!) - hubby is draining it every 10 mins cos the pressure is rocketing.

Had a lzy day, still in jammies, sat and watched a 3hr taggart, and am now sat with a colour on my hair, and freezing! Stil glugging the water though, haven't had any packs yet, might have a soup in a minute to warm up!

Hope you're having a relaxing BH, back to work tomorrow, booooo! But I'm having a spray tan on Thursday, hope I don't look like I've been tangoed, ha ha!

Hubby is off to bristol again tomorrow for the week, not good!:mad:

Oh, and my cousin just emailed me some family tree stuff she's been doing, goes back to Great, Great, Great Grandmother and Grandfather, back to 1810! Makes good reading, but sad, my grandad died at 36 when my mum was 7 (she never said), and his mother died whilst giving birth to him, aged only 19, and my Great, Great grandmother died in childbirth in 1903, aged 40, so very sad really.

Oh bless you Corey and Ali! I didn;t mean for it to sound like I was being hard on myself....I'm sorry if it did....it was more an, "oh darn <pout> I want to be even thinner when I go home" more then anything else! As my LLC calls it, "a sticky outty lip" moment...a little pout. :) I really am so pleased with myself - so please don't get me wrong. :) Thanks for doing the math Corey. :) All very cool!!!

You guys can still come done on 2-8-08 and :whoopass:, as I probably deserve for something anyway! :D

(Whats on the 2nd August?)

Thanks for looking out for me - thats really nice. <<<hugs to you both>>>

xx

Me and OH are coming down to Brighton for Pride on the 2nd August - havn't been to Brighton Pride since I lived in Brighton 10 years ago.

I certainly enjoyed it last time I went - but expect it to be a little different 10 years on!

all my family live around the gatwick area, and brighton is somewhere we hang out a lot when I am back home.
I am always there last week July and first week August.
My little sis goes to pride every year and as I will be around I will probably go with her and her mates.

Corey your reveal sounds great - your family and friends are going to be amazed!

Got to say BL that I agree with everyone in that you're being hard on yourself - your family will definitely see a difference ..... and that's before you lose even more in the next few weeks.

Well I think I've almost just bought a bike - a Yamaha YBR-125

2008-YBR125-colour-red_prv_tcm46-208290.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that I want to get more road experience before going on to do my test on a bigger bike and before riding a bigger bike on the road. I've sat on this one (am getting this red - hubby has a blue yamaha so I don't want a blue one LOL), when I sat on it the seat height felt just right ...... couldn't make my mind up there and then and then of course as soon as I left the showroom I wanted it ;) Typical! So I'm off back to get it tomorrow ----- can't wait :D :D

Well i had a big reveal today:eek:.while i was chasing josie across my brothers living room,the jeans fell down:eek: so they are in the bin.I am now safely back in the new tracky bottoms i bought one size too small two weeks ago,and methinks i better stay in them for a while.Absolutely knackered after an afternoon of children/grandchildren/nieces,mum brother and sister in law,so its early to bed for me WI day tomorrow:(

hope you all had a lovely easter

Liz

Yes am getting a new one as to be honest there don't appear to be many 2nd hand 125's about (least not up here) that aren't trials bikes or scooters. Also as I'm now not planning on going straight up to a big bike if I do my test in a few months I can still get around on this bike.

Cookey - well done on your reveal LOL bet that caused a few grins :D

BL - good luck with your weigh in x

At 6:15 it started snowing again - and it's settling!!! Let's just hope it's still on the ground in the morning. Any excuse not to be able to get into work tomorrow, and more importantly any excuse to put the dentist off tomorrow afternoon!!

Oh I really don't envy you the dentist Corey - Good luck with it - ..... or the snow! Thinking about it though I could do with making an appointment for the dentist - must be coming up to 6 months since I went.

It's stopped snowing and the sky is clear - that'll only mean 1 thing - ice in the morning - oh joy!!!!

Am pleased I'm finishing at 12 tomorrow - that'll mean I will go in late, to make sure I am less than 4 hours in car park - cheaper ticket!!!

Back