Easter Monday hour x hour

Yeah doing really well today Lola - although could happily murder a sausage sandwich right about now. But will look forward to that (in a low carb pitta bread) in a couple of months time.

My day has been really lazy - got up, went to the gym, and been on the couch since watching nothing but crap on the TV - but pure heaven none the less.

How's your day been Lola?

Oh corey better than yesterday all those blinking eggs and turkey dinners, tho I haven't cheated yesterday was a trial I can tell you. Today has been better with getting into the clothes although not entirely comfortable It was a triumph to say the least.

Evening All,

Had a really busy day did loads outside with horses getting ready for the big show the weekend. Must of burnt loads of calories as I was also shovelling the sand from the schooling ring back into the middle, cor did I sweat. It was like, spring, autumn, winter and summer out there today, one minute I was hot the next cold, then sleet, then rain, then snow and then sunshine. Dont want snow for tomorrow as I have to take my lorry to Southampton for its MOT that would be very tricky.

Bit headachey and shivery at the mo and need to get a load more water down.

Bex how is your SIL and the baby hope they are fine.

BL you will look great when you go home, not only weight wise it will be your new found confidence that will surprise everyone.

Kate love the look of the bike and personally I think it is sensible to start off on a smaller one and make you way up, something to look forward to and aim for.

Lola and Corey glad you survived yesterday and today well done.

Cookie did you get a picture of the reveal you could get £250 from you've been framed if so:D

Just off to watch Eastender - sad aint I.:D

Yes am getting a new one as to be honest there don't appear to be many 2nd hand 125's about (least not up here) that aren't trials bikes or scooters. Also as I'm now not planning on going straight up to a big bike if I do my test in a few months I can still get around on this bike.

Cookey - well done on your reveal LOL bet that caused a few grins :D

BL - good luck with your weigh in x

Cool!!! :D Yeah, this is not the best time to buy used bikes - later in spring there will be loads. But this is great - you won;t have any headaches with unreliable bits, or parts that need changing - you can just ride confidently and build up your own confidence and you will be more then ready for your test!!

Chuffed for ya mate!!! Well cool!!! :D

(forgot to ansk anyway - how did you get on with the U-turns?):)

Survived the u-turns, they weren't as polished as they could have been ...... in fact they were a darn sight better when I didn't think I was being watched but he said that about most of my things. Best bit was that he was very impressed with my emergency stops - always good to know!!!!

Well, that's it, the boiler has well and truly packed up, so have had no hot water or heating since about lunchtime, it is freezing! Tried ringing 3 plumbers and British Gas, all closed, so will have to start again tomorrow.

Poor OH is off to Bristol tomorrow at 5am, so he'll have to boil a kettle to have a shave!

I reeeeeeeally wanted a nice hot shower today as well, ended up just washing my hair with cold water, as if I wasn't cold enough! Ah well, at least it makes your hair shiny!!!

It makes me mad, the flippin thing is only three years old, spoke to the guy that fitted it, and he said, "Oh well, it's a Baxi, you're better off ringing them directly and getting the part from them and getting their engineer to fit it" - YES BUT THEY ARE SHUT ON A BANK HOLIDAY!!!!!

aRGHHGGHHGHGHHGHGHHGHGHGHGH

Sorry, rant done:rolleyes:

Oh sorry to hear about your boiler GG I hate the cold so really symphaise with you.:mad:

Thank god I didn't go down the allotment today, I would have been totally filthy! Ah well, at least there's less of me to have a strip wash (and bloody quick it is too, our bathroom is like a freezer!)

BL - did you ring up and join the £9 British Gas thing and then tell them your boiler was bust, or did you ask them first if they would cover it? I know you had a mare with them, but I just need to get it fixed!!

Thank god I didn't go down the allotment today, I would have been totally filthy! Ah well, at least there's less of me to have a strip wash (and bloody quick it is too, our bathroom is like a freezer!)

BL - did you ring up and join the £9 British Gas thing and then tell them your boiler was bust, or did you ask them first if they would cover it? I know you had a mare with them, but I just need to get it fixed!!

When they took our information, they asked if we had a current problem - we said yes - thats when the £9 a month jumped to £28. But they will sort it. Then the following year the premiums go back down again. Good luck hon - they surely couldn't screw two people up so much twice - so you may well have better luck then we did!!

xx

Well I am off to bed now all good night and god bless.

May not be on a lot tomorrow as taking lorry to be mot and will be very late for work, so will have to earn my living:D

Will try and get on in the evening

Bye

Oh no GG - not you with the broken boiler now :( Hope yours gets sorted soon.

Thanks guys, will get on to British Gas first thing in the morning, annoying really, I should have taken this maintenance thing out ages ago :mad:

Oh well, off to bed, OH has been in bed for a while and he's like a radiator, so hopefully the bed will be warm! At least this shivering is burning a few calories up!

Sleep well and keep warm! xx

Back