Easter - whats everyone doing?

We are going away Thursday thru Tuesday in our caravan (the first outing of the season,) to celebrate the Easter break and my birthday. I delayed add-a-meal week deliberately so I may squeeze in a chance to barbeque/grill some locally caught fish and perhaps if I can find an appropriate menu a meal out as I know Mr Myr has missed having an evening out.
But aside from that, the most important thing is we both have 6 days off work so will be able to spend some quality time together. Hopefully the weather will not be too cruel here in the South of the UK and we can have a few strolls around the coastline. :)

Love Myr xxx
================
Yummy have a great anniversary and a fantastic holiday and be sure to tell us all about it when you return. :D

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. IT will certainly be a test of things to come ( eating - that is!)

Hope everyone manages to survive Easter OK.

Easter no probs - kids have left home so we don't do it :) I'm off to see my two younger very skinny sisters who eat like birds and never have any food in the house so no temptation there.

Easter no probs - kids have left home so we don't do it :) I'm off to see my two younger very skinny sisters who eat like birds and never have any food in the house so no temptation there.

Not THE sister ? The one in the fillum?
;)

I now apparently am getting BOTH nieces now, both who are thin, but are terrible yoyo dieters like me
bet they will buy puddings and chocolate
:-(

Not THE sister ? The one in the fillum?
;)

I now apparently am getting BOTH nieces now, both who are thin, but are terrible yoyo dieters like me
bet they will buy puddings and chocolate
:-(

Yup, that one and the other one :) I won't even let John bring bread in the house, he has to eat at work :)

Back