Eat Eat - DO NOT Repeat

Week three Day One

Today is weigh day and I lost 2.9lbs so that's me reached my 1st stone YEY YEY YEY

B: none (IF)
L: Will be soup and two slices of bread
D: Will be asparagus pasta
S: Maybe some popcorn or digestives win skyr and nuts
E: 45 treadmill work out. Managed to cut my recovery time again to just 2 mins so I'm now doing 2 mins walking and 2 mins jogging. Gonna stick with that this week and maybe next week before cutting recovery time again.

Current feels: great. Over the cold and now feeling really energised. What I have been waiting for. Glad I stuck to my eating and exercise plan as I've come out the other end feeling really quite good about myself.

It's 12 weeks until Christmas so is I lose 2lbs a week for the next 12 weeks then that's another 2stone loss for Christmas.
I think I've just found my 1st goal. This time on the 24th December I want to weigh 15stone 6lbs. I haven't been in the 15s for about 6 or 7 years so I would love love love that and also might treat myself to a new outfit which does not involve leggings and baggy tunics - Will be my Christmas present to myself. I'm so excited. I'm so in the zone right now that I totally think it's achievable and that I will actually do it.

I wonder if there's any challenges on here for 2 stone for Xmas. If not shall we start one??
Omg very well done. A Stone that is fantastic, me weigh in is tomorrow and I need to lose 1.5 lb to get to my first half stone. I noticed there was a challenge. countdown to Christmas or something like that on here, do a search and see Well done and keep up the great work I really am so pleased for you.

Hope you'll join us on Little Miss Naughty's slimmer for christmas thread. You just copy and paste the list and add yrself at the bottom. Update weekly! See you there.

Omg very well done. A Stone that is fantastic, me weigh in is tomorrow and I need to lose 1.5 lb to get to my first half stone. I noticed there was a challenge. countdown to Christmas or something like that on here, do a search and see Well done and keep up the great work I really am so pleased for you.

Thank you @mistyangel I am delighted. Keeping fingers crossed for you. Will take a peek at ur diary and see us results 🙏🙏 for u x

Week Three Day Two.

I could have slept on this morning. I feel awful tired come about 8/9pm where my eyes start to actually get sore. Anyway I feel much much better after going to the gym this morning.

Had a NSV today as well. I bought 2 tops from normal Dorothy Perkins range and didn't have to order from DP Curve :)

B: none (IF)
L: Will be skinny arribiata soup. Yesterday I opted for mushroom soup - it was rank and poured down the sink.
D: Will be salmon with carrots and peas and potatoes
S: popcorn. Possibly digestives but I'll see how hungry I am or if I'm actually craving it
E: 25mins cross trainer and 20 mins on bike

Good Morning!

I've changed the name of my diary as my OH has become quite supportive now that he is seeing also the benefits of my gym membership and my weight loss. He doesn't know though how much my gym membership costs - if he did he would go crazy though I don't know why as it's my money and I can spend it how I like.

I got this name from an old diary of mine where I confessed my obsession with binge eating. Non stop stuffing my face with all sorts of rubbish. Some days I wouldn't eat anything of any nutritional value. But for the past three weeks that is not me. Although sometimes I do feel, a bit more today than I have done any other days, maybe just to have something but that something won't just be a square of chocolate but more like a packet of biscuits etc. I just can't control myself thst way so it is best to avoid at all costs. How long does it take for you to no longer crave something. I haven't eaten crisps or chocolate for nearly 2 week now and haven't eaten meat for three weeks. I don't crave the meat at all and am enjoying meat free dishes but I wonder when I'll stop craving and get to a point where I can have a square of chocolate and not want to eat a family size bar in one sitting.

Also I think it's probably a good idea to note some measurements. These measurements appear to have been taken on the 8th January this year. I have no idea what I weighed then bit they were as follows:

Neck: 16.5"
Bust: 47"
Waist: 47.5"
Hips: 56"
Thigh: 28"
Calf: 19.5"

They are now
Neck: 16" -0.5"
Bust: 47 - no movement
Waist: 45.5" - 2"
Hips: 55" - 1
Thigh: 27.5" - 0.5
Calf: 19.5"
Total inches lost = 4 tho doesn't look like I'll be buying some nice new winter boots this year - my calves and my legs in general are the parts of my body I hate the most. Years of being obese and yo yo dieting have left me with unsightly varicose veins and I cannot get boots to zip past my ankle **sigh** I am also a little surprised (not disappointed) that my thigh is only half an inch smaller. I could swear that's where I see the loss more **shrughs**

Will post my eats later as I can't face anymore of that soup so will need to nip out and see what else I can get and I have no idea what I want

Great post. You are like me - shaving inches off the waist with thighs etc lagging. Actually that's great as abdominal and visceral fats are even more unhealthy than fat elsewhere!

My very skinny friend (still the same size in her late 50s as she was at 18 - despite 3 kids) has really bad and painful varicose veins - so maybe that was yr fate anyways....

Maybe you can find some wide calved boots for this winter on ebay? My calves and ankles are less bloated but still way to big for most long or short boots - even the EEE ones. I'm hoping to slink into some wide ones I got from TK Maxx years ago, by November. They zip up the back - no elastic.

Edited to add: I love yr thread's new title! Something I'll use at goal to maintain.

Last edited:
Great post. You are like me - shaving inches off the waist with thighs etc lagging. Actually that's great as abdominal and visceral fats are even more unhealthy than fat elsewhere!

My very skinny friend (still the same size in her late 50s as she was at 18 - despite 3 kids) has really bad and painful varicose veins - so maybe that was yr fate anyways....

Maybe you can find some wide calved boots for this winter on ebay? My calves and ankles are less bloated but still way to big for most long or short boots - even the EEE ones. I'm hoping to slink into some wide ones I got from TK Maxx years ago, by November. They zip up the back - no elastic.

Edited to add: I love yr thread's new title! Something I'll use at goal to maintain.

Thanks @AliGal - my visceral fat score is 12 and I think the ok range to be in is 0-12 so I'm right at the top before it becomes dangerous.
My varicose veins aren't painful and I just have a few but I know they will get more noticeable the more weight I lose tho nothing appears to be coming off my legs at the moment. It must start to shift at some point so I'm not worried.
I bought a pair of boots from somewhere once in super curvy or something and they were actually too wide I could sick my thumbs down the sides lol - just can't get it right. Hopefully as I said earlier the weight MUST come off the legs at some point
They are a most 50% fat according to my boditrax results.
I hope it boots fit soon. November is only a month away so fingers crossed

Well done on losing the inches, that’s fab!
Glad to hear your oh is supporting you as well. It’s so much easier when you have the support at home. I’ve got hubby and kids supporting me but that’s only because I cook and they eat, lol!

Ha same lol! I can't remember the last time my OH cooked a meal. Tho he does the washing up which is worse so I'm happy cooking lol!

Ha same lol! I can't remember the last time my OH cooked a meal. Tho he does the washing up which is worse so I'm happy cooking lol!

I'm quite lucky really hubby loves to cook. Although he only does maybe a couple of times a month because he gets home from work later than me.
I find it much easier having the support of my family. I have a friend who has no support at all at home and it's so hard for her.

yesterday's eat

b: none (IF)
l: 2 pitta breads and hummus + 30g popcorn
d: baked potato with tuna mayo and salad followed by 2 digestives 100g skyr and nuts

today
b: none
l: 2 pitta bread and hummus + 20g popcorn
d: vegetable gnocchi
s: 2 digedtives with skyr and nuts

E: 20 lengths + 10k steps.

Feeling good. I'm thinking of upgrading my fitbit to a fitbit charge HR 3 as it's waterproof and I'll be able to wear it swimming it is £150 though eeekkkkk
Also my 2 tops from Dorothy Perkins arrived and both fit perfectly was so pleased as they are NOT part of the curve range :)

I'm quite lucky really hubby loves to cook. Although he only does maybe a couple of times a month because he gets home from work later than me.
I find it much easier having the support of my family. I have a friend who has no support at all at home and it's so hard for her.

Awe really - that's such a shame and there is nothing worse. Makes you appreciate how lucky you are. My friend is the same. Her husband continuously keeps buying chippies and snacks for her

Started this morning with a run/walk and for the 1st time I done more running than walking. 3min run with 2 min recovery - very pleased with this morning's effort
It's such a beautiful day tho seems to be really really cold.
I don't my run on the treadmill I have in the garage (prefer the gym as my garage is small, Dusty and full of cobwebs) So for the 1st time in ages I put some make up on have done my hair and am wearing a pair of leggings patterned ones that didn't fit well before so today I am feeling really good about myself.

Onwards and upwards or should I say downwards :)

fab news!

Started this morning with a run/walk and for the 1st time I done more running than walking. 3min run with 2 min recovery - very pleased with this morning's effort
It's such a beautiful day tho seems to be really really cold.
I don't my run on the treadmill I have in the garage (prefer the gym as my garage is small, Dusty and full of cobwebs) So for the 1st time in ages I put some make up on have done my hair and am wearing a pair of leggings patterned ones that didn't fit well before so today I am feeling really good about myself.

Onwards and upwards or should I say downwards :)

Yay well done on the run and on feeling good about yourself.
I've found that feeling good about how I look has spurred me on loads. When I was wearing baggy clothes and looking frumpy I didn't really care.

I'm really cold today. I think the change in weather isn't helping because I don't know what to wear each day. I was tempted to get my flipflops back out yesterday. Glad I didn't, my toes would have been cold today!

Yay well done on the run and on feeling good about yourself.
I've found that feeling good about how I look has spurred me on loads. When I was wearing baggy clothes and looking frumpy I didn't really care.

I'm really cold today. I think the change in weather isn't helping because I don't know what to wear each day. I was tempted to get my flipflops back out yesterday. Glad I didn't, my toes would have been cold today!

Jeez I know. It's such a beautiful day out but it is really really cold.

I work from home most days so didn't really make much effort with my appearance which sadly made me feel rotten whenever I looked in the mirror. I spent my days in frumpy black leggings and baggy tops **sigh** So I think lesson learned for today is to make more effort with my appearance :)

Back