Eat Eat - DO NOT Repeat

5pm wasn't so bad. My wee girl has been a angel tonight.....If only we knew what went through their little minds.

B: none
L: 2 pitta breads and hummus + packet of sunbites veggie crisps
D: baked potato with veggie haggis and pepper sauce
S: 2 digestives 50g skyr and handful of cashew nuts
E: 45 min treadmill (3mins run, 2 mins walk)

Current feels: great 😊😊😊

Hi all,

I haven't been on for a few days but really just because I have been busy.
So what have I been up to
Thursday - started the day with going to the gym. 30mins on cross trainer and 15mins sprint intervals which killed me lol!
That days eats were
L: 2 pitta breads and hummus + veggie sunbites
D: seabass with veg and potatoes
S: 2 digestives + nuts + skyr

Friday
No gym
L: pitta bread with hummus
Was a bit picky yesterday. I had a milky way crispy roll a blueberry goodness knows bar handful of nuts packet of veggie sunbites and a handful of Haribo
D: none to counter what I had binged on earlier in the day but I did have 4 gins with slimline tonic. All is on mfp and still within my calorie allowance so all is good

Today I have been good also
L: 2 slices of multigrain toast with vegan bacon mushrooms and a potato scone which was lovely
D: chickpea and sweet potato curry with naan bread
S: vegan brownie

I've eaten more today than I normally would but apart from the brownie it's all nice things and all in mfp and all within calories. Not much of a deficit though but that's Ok.

Hi everyone.
Hope you are all well.

I just wanted to firstly take the time to everyone who reads my diary and leaves comments and provides support. I genuinely think it is one of the reasons I keep going and it means a lot to me that you take the time out of your day to support me so thank you all so much.

yesterday was a rubbish day. Went slightly over my calories but only really because I had such a lazy day. The weather her was awful windy and heavy rain all day so we had a day in the house. Which means I never moved much so gained NIL calories through any sort of movement.
Today was also weigh day and I stayed the same. I of course was a bit disappointed as it never gonna be happy when u step on the scales and don't see any movement but at least it's not a gain. I also feel my motivation is waning in terms of exercise. It's so dark and miserable is the mornings when I get up the last thing I want to do is work out. But I was not deterred by my disappointing result on the scales. I done my run as normal but struggled a bit. I think I've done too much too soon as I walked for 2mins then ran for 6mins which was up from 3 mins in one go but I struggled after that and done 2x 4 min runs with 2 mins intervals and 1x3 and 1x2 then walked for about 5mins then done sprint intervals of 1min sprint with 90sec recovery. So still feeling pretty good.

I also checked my measurements today. They are as follows
Neck 16" No movement
Bust 46.5" minus 0.5
Waist : 45" No movement
Hips: 53.5" minus 1.5
Thigh: 26.5" minus 1" x2 = 2"
Calf: 19" minus 0.5"
Inches lost since last checked = 4.5
Total lost inches = 9"

So not to bad a result at all.

L: vegetable cruditès and hummus + packet of veggie sunbites
D: mushroom risotto
S: 2 digestives + lemons skyr and nuts.

Thanks again everyone for ur help and support. Hope u all have a wonderful day :)

Good morning hun

Well done on your measurements. I'm finding that my scales aren't moving so much at the minute but I'm losing inches :)

It really helps to keep motivated by seeing how everyone else is doing and also that people are reading your diary and commenting. I know it keeps me going. You're doing fab, so keep doing what you're doing :)

Urggghhhh what another horrible miserable day. Never made it to the gym again today. Went on the treadmill and walked for 20mims and then decided I was bored and just gave up. I am seriously lacking motivation to move right now. I really need to get to the gym tomorrow - No excuses. Apart from the fact I can't be bothered I am paying a massive monthly fee for this, Which I will be cancelling for December, But in the meantime so that it's not a massive waste of money, I really need to get my ass there.

How does everyone else keep motivated in this miserable dark rainy and windy days? Any advice would be great

Urggghhhh what another horrible miserable day. Never made it to the gym again today. Went on the treadmill and walked for 20mims and then decided I was bored and just gave up. I am seriously lacking motivation to move right now. I really need to get to the gym tomorrow - No excuses. Apart from the fact I can't be bothered I am paying a massive monthly fee for this, Which I will be cancelling for December, But in the meantime so that it's not a massive waste of money, I really need to get my ass there.

How does everyone else keep motivated in this miserable dark rainy and windy days? Any advice would be great

Ah hun, sorry to hear that you are struggling to stay motivated.
It can be really hard some days can't it. I find that coming on here and also going on a couple of facebook groups helps as everyone is doing the same plan and there's lots of inspiration and photos on there.
I'm not a big gym fan but if I'd paid the membership then I'd want to go, even if just for an hour, lol.

Urggghhhh what another horrible miserable day. Never made it to the gym again today. Went on the treadmill and walked for 20mims and then decided I was bored and just gave up. I am seriously lacking motivation to move right now. I really need to get to the gym tomorrow - No excuses. Apart from the fact I can't be bothered I am paying a massive monthly fee for this, Which I will be cancelling for DecemberI , But in the meantime so that it's not a massive waste of money, I really need to get my ass there.

I always find with any plan I have ever been on, the 1st 4/5 weeks I am as motivated as I can be but then the motivation goes and at this point I usually go back to my old habits. The fact that you are I are still here doing our stuff is motivation enough. I come on here for a wee therapy session but I find if I am not organised or have put no plans in place then this is when I just drop out and the novelty wears off.
I have a few pieces of clothing that I really want to get into and this is keeping me motivated. I am wearing a pair of jeans at the moment, which have been my favourite and even though they still fitted me that just got a big tighter and tighter, today they feel just a little bit loser which in turn has made me feel so much better and therefore has increased my motivation for the coming week. Stick with it the rewards will be so worth it!!!

Checked my boditrax scores today. Below is from the 1st reading

My BMI is 41.2
My degree of obesity is 87.5%
Interestingly tho my left arm is 55.1% fat
My right arm is 54.1% fat
My left let is 49.5% fat
Right let 49.9% fat
Trunk 36.9%

Today they are as follows:
My BMI has come down to 39.8 from 41.2
My degree of obesity has come down to 80.8 from 87.5
My visceral fat rating has come down to 11 from 12
My fat mass has come down from 49.8kg to 47.1kg
My basic metabolic rate is down from 1984 to 1899
Right arm is down from 54.1 to 53.5% far
Left arm is down from 55.1 to 54.2%
Right leg is down from 49.9 to 49.3
Left leg is down from 49.5 to 48.6
Interestingly my trunk is up from 35.9 to 37.2 so I'm not quite getting why that is when I've lost about 3-4 inches from my waist and hips.**shrugs**

Anyway everything apart from my fatty trunk is coming down :)

Checked my boditrax scores today. Below is from the 1st reading

My BMI is 41.2
My degree of obesity is 87.5%
Interestingly tho my left arm is 55.1% fat
My right arm is 54.1% fat
My left let is 49.5% fat
Right let 49.9% fat
Trunk 36.9%

Today they are as follows:
My BMI has come down to 39.8 from 41.2
My degree of obesity has come down to 80.8 from 87.5
My visceral fat rating has come down to 11 from 12
My fat mass has come down from 49.8kg to 47.1kg
My basic metabolic rate is down from 1984 to 1899
Right arm is down from 54.1 to 53.5% far
Left arm is down from 55.1 to 54.2%
Right leg is down from 49.9 to 49.3
Left leg is down from 49.5 to 48.6
Interestingly my trunk is up from 35.9 to 37.2 so I'm not quite getting why that is when I've lost about 3-4 inches from my waist and hips.**shrugs**

Anyway everything apart from my fatty trunk is coming down :)
Good for you, it all does take a while to see results but you are getting there, keep it up!!!

Morning :)

I've missed a few days of daily posting but I have still been on track so all is good. I'm finding I can't sleep very well these past few nights tho. I mean why am I awake at 5.30 on a Saturday morning????? I'm quite tired too **shrugs**

I made it to the gym on Wednesday for 30 mins cross training and about 5 on the stepper which is a killer. Went again on Thursday and done 36lengths and never managed yesterday. My eats have been on track and still having calorie deficits. Would love to lose 4lbs this week since I stayed the same last week but wouldn't it be great if I could lose 5 and thst would be me in the 16s. Sounds unlikely I would lose 5 but I'm excited that in the next 2-3 weeks I'll be in another stone bracket whoop

Just quick update. Lost 4.3lbs this morning bringing total lost to 20lbs - totally on target for my 3stone for Xmas challenge. Will update more later :)

I now have a wee bit more time to write now. So yes. 4.3lbs off which I am ecstatic about. Not only does this bring me bang on track to lose 3stone for Xmas but also BYE BYE 17s HELLO 16S YAAASSSSS!!!!!!! in just a little over a month I've went from 18s to 16s and feel fabulous.

Started the day with 30mins of running for 3mins walking for 2 followed by 15mins of 1min sprint with 2 min walk. My face was purple by the end lol!

Yesterday I made a bolognese with soy mince. It was awful. I'm not very inventive when it comes to making vegetarian dishes so if anyone has any tasty recipes that don't contain cheese that would be very helpful.

Hope u all have a great day
Off to update the Xmas challenge thread whoop!

Another post from me this morning but I was just reading through another diary and it's given me an idea.

About 3/4 years ago was one of my times where I was losing weight. Lost about 3 stone thst time and got to somewhere in the 15s I think. But carrying all that weight my whole life and having jobs where I was either on my feet constantly or sitting constantly has given me varicose veins. This recent quest to shed the lbs I have noticed a few new varicose veins and my existing ones are looking more prominent :(

I hate my legs. This summer when it was hot hot hot I covered up in trousers and one day I had a tunic AND a chiffon scarf to hide my belly. Anyway the point is that if I ever get to goal I'll still be hiding my legs when after working so hard to lose the weight I want t finally be able to wear skirts with no tights in summer etc.

So this other diary I was just reading was a girl who was saving up for something that she really wanted and skimmed the pounds and pence off her bank account and into a savings account and doing that every other day it adds up a bit. So I have done that too and opened another avings account so that I have a short term savings account and a long term one and have £10.61 to start it off.
I'm not sure how much I will need as treatments seem to start from as little as £380 + £50 consultation fee and can rise to £2600. I guess it depends on the severity of them but will maybe make a consultation appointment for March next year where I am hoping to maybe be a lot closer to goal and only have a few stone remaining :)

Morning All,

Started this morning with a swim. 36lengths but I am sure I've managed it in less time or perhaps I've lost count if my lengths when I've been doing them but I think I done 36 in 40mins instead of 45.

I'm noticing things more now like yesterday when I was doing my treadmill work out I wasn't just as out of breath as I had been previously but I'm trying not to do to much too soon as I done that one day last week and it's set me back a bit. I've definitely noticed when getting out the shower and drying myself that my tummy isn't quite as flabby. I'm not as hungry as I once was considering I'm doing pretty much an 18hr fast most days. Also I have less of a can't be bothered attitude and choose to walk places where possible instead of driving.

Today is
L: pitta bread and hummus with carrots and packet of veggie sunbites
D: vegetable cottage pie

Good Morning Mini Friends

I hope you are all well and staying on track. It's hard though isn't it when the mornings are so dark and the weather so miserable.

I never went to the gym this morning as I thought I should have a rest day. I'm missing it though this morning and now feeling like I should have went. I'm hoping to go again tomorrow and Friday.

It is my TOTM and I feel really bloated and sore. I guess I was always so bloated before with the amount of crap I was eating I never really noticed before how much I bloat just down to my TOTM.

I have £20.26 in my varicose vein treatment account lol! At this rate it will take me years to save lol! Although if I didn't have to put money back into my long term savings account I would have more I could put in so perhaps after Christmas my VV treatment account can start getting more put into it.

Today's eating plan is as follows:
L: pitta bread hummus carrots and a packet of veggie sunbites
D: tuna Napolitana which I haven't tried before but hoping it is nice
S: Not sure I'll have a snack depends how many steps I get in since I'm not doing any exercise I might not be able to afford a snack

Here's to a good day everyone :)

Hi congratulations on all the weight loss, you are doing so well, I am sure you are delighted, it really does give you a boost. Keep going all will be well. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you @mistyangel I was totally buzzing when I stepped on the scales. My sister just asked me how my diet was going and told me my fleece I was wearing looked massive 💃💃💃 hope all is well with u ,😘

Good Morning All,

My wee girl wasn't playing ball this morning. I still made it to the gym but only had 30mins instead of 45 to work out. Today was swimming. Now I definately know that I have shaved at least 12mins of my 36 length time as I done 36 in about 33mins or so so result. Looking forward to next week when I have a 45min swim and see how many lengths I can do in my usual time.

Food still on plan. I'm not liking many meals I have made this week. The bolognese with soy mince wasn't nice, the tuna Napolitano wasn't very nice. Tonight I am having left over veggie cottage pie which I made on Tuesday and was ok but I didn't love it.

Feeling still a little bloated from my TOTM but not as much as yesterday.

Also buying some new kicking about gear. Need some new leggings and t-shirts just to wear when I get out the shower at the gym and I've bought them in a size 20 rather than a 22/24 🤗🤗🤗🤗 NSV are just as great as anything a scale tells u.

Back