Eat, fast and live longer BBC2..

MissieCB said:
ahhhh phew looool thanks guys!!! Had one of my CD porridges and milk so bout 300 cals so only got about 100 left :(

STARVINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG x

KEEP GOING!

You can get through it and will feel so good when you wake up tomorrow. Sugar free jelly is quite good at 10 cal a pot, or an egg white omelette is quite filling for not many cals, especially if you put mushrooms in it x

this is impossible at my desk loooool!!! seriously finding this hard which is strange considering that im used to CD!!

thanks Twinkly xxxxxx what the eck am i gonna have tonight!!

just had four giant buttons!!! Stopped eating any more im now at 317!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh

MissieCB said:
just had four giant buttons!!! Stopped eating any more im now at 317!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh

Don't waste your cals on high cal foods on a DD. you'd be better with an apple or orange. Stir fry veg is very low, as are king prawns. Have 500 cals today and have stir fry and a few prawns for tea, so long as you weigh it and only have 150 cals worth you'll be fine

Oh wow MissieCB- you managed to only eat a few choc buttons and not the packet, this would be me if I even sniffed on
:17729:

(I'm on a DD too, though had lots of chicken and water etc so not feeling to hungry, just a chocolate addict)

If you have the will power to stop at a few chocolate buttons you can conquer the hunger pangs and succeed on this DD.

good luck for the rest of the evening and look forward to the UD tomorrow :)

Emma x

Thanks guys had a shake and tea and spoonful of rice!!!! I was cooking for other half lol didn't mix everything together x x

Had 508 cals!!!! Annoyed at choc buttons tho!!!

Anyway done a lovely tuna n egg n cheese salad for tomorrow!!! And maybe a muffin looool

MissieCB said:
Thanks guys had a shake and tea and spoonful of rice!!!! I was cooking for other half lol didn't mix everything together x x

Anyway done a lovely tuna n egg n cheese salad for tomorrow!!! And maybe a muffin looool

Well done!! I've been on a DD too. I had 2 coffees, a cuppa soup for dinner, chicken stir fry for tea and 2 clementines. Less than 500 cals :)

MissieCB said:

Well done for surviving the day!

Back