Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Hi Becki
I'm home ready to kick some butt! :asskick:
Hope your well mate looking forward to your tips to keep me on the straight and narrow. xx

Morning! Happy Friday and bank holiday weekend! Yes!

Food for today.

Breakfast - two boiled eggs and blueberries

Lunch- I have half a tin of beans left over from yesterday so probably them on toast

Tea- lamb curry

I have a busy day today . Going to the gym soon, collecting my god daughter from her childminders, then babysitting another little girl this afternoon . All I seem to do is look after other people's children! Hehe

Happy Saturday!!!!

Breakfast- spinach, leek, mushroom and tomato omelette

ForumRunner_20140816_121627.png

Lunch- ploughman's with slimming world pork pie. Yummm!

ForumRunner_20140816_121702.png

Tea- going to my parents so either a takeout or something my mum will cook so lots of syns...and wine!

I've decided I'm lacking in food pics so will try and add more. I do like looking back and remembering old faves!

Oooooh bet your excited and nervous too.

Pork pie does look great might try that one. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a lovely king prawn korma last night. Small portion though. Then I came home and ate a whole sharer bag if chilli sensations. Ooh no!! Two bottles of wine too. Feeling a bit rough today. We gave friends over tonight too. More crisps and wine. Eek!

I've had a bacon sandwich for breakfast.

I made a fish pie yesterday for tea later. No roast today! Hope everyone is well!

Morning

Up ready for an hours gym session, then a 45 min class called easy tone. I've never been before but apparently it's to help tone...hence the name!

Breakfast- peanut butter and black berries on toast. Banana

Lunch -I won't get home till 3 is how so will probably grab an apple and carrot

Tea- ww sausages, beans and chips

Apple pie and low fat custard for after. Lots of syns!

Enjoyed it tho?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Breakfast- two mini egg and ham muffins, salad and beetroot ( random!)

ForumRunner_20140826_155107.png

Lunch- baked bean lasagne. I forgot how awesome this is!!!

ForumRunner_20140826_155140.jpg

Tea- chicken curry made with petes red pepper sauce.

I am making an apple and blackberry crumble too. Don't know sync but I used sweetener instead of sugar.

Also been to the gym and did a class called cx work. Which was a core workout. Ouch!

Back