Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I used onion,garlic, baked beans, tin of tomatoes, and I added mushrooms and courgette. Splash of Worcester sauce and I think that was it ! Layer it all using lasange sheets and top with cheese. Simple cheap and yum!

Wow those dinners look so delicious im so going to make that. Thanx for sharing Becki. Hope your ok mate. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning!

Thanks to pippas good vibes I've taken my pooch on a 30 min jog/ walk down the river bank!

Breakfast- 3 ham egg muffins ( hungry!) And banana

Lunch- baked bean lasagne and salad.

Tea- two Quorn peppered steaks and salad

Snacks - red wine :/

Last edited:
Breakfast- ham and egg muffin. Muller light and if I'm hungry throughout the morning I will snack on ffruit
Lunch- leftover curry and salad or veg

Tea- hubby wants beans on toast so I may have the same!

Miserable weather today. I have zero motivation to do anything yet!

Weighed at 9.3! Grrrrr. No more naughty treats!

Although I'm having a glass of wine tonight as I'm at a show.

I'm at a wedding tomorrow. And Saturday I have a friend over for tea and drinks!

I take it its a gain mate! Boo:(
Its got to be the booze as your food is bang on. Dont worry too much youll sort it.
What you watching tonight?
Enjoy next couple of days then work like crap next week. X

You're right. I think it's booze!
And crumble maybe. Lol

I'm watching a show called some like it hot. It's a performing arts act thing.

I'm booked in for a class Monday and Tuesday. I'd like to do 30d shred. Or a jog today. Just need the get up and go!

Hi Becki
hope you had a good time, I bet you found something fab to wear and bet you looked great too. Don't be sad. hugs. xx

How you today Becki? Worried about you dont like you feeling down. Sending you feel good vibes hope you catch them. X

Hi bubble. Bless you. I feel ok. The show was fab! I just feel down about my weight at the moment. I'm trying really hard on the gym. And my tummy looks worse. I know I've drank a lot recently and will be tonight as well..and tomorrow! But I really need to reign it in and cut down on treats.
Long dog walk today to help me feel a bit better!
Thank you for caring. Makes me feel loads better!

You soppy dude, I can only dream of being your weight, you've done amazing and you mustnt think negative about it. Just keep the activity going as pip said it changed her shape so concentrate perhaps on that. Enjoy your next couple of days. I cant help you with the drink as im not a drinker but i know from hubby who likes a vodka most nights that its hard to reign it in when its just a tipple he enjoys. But i worry for his health and when does it become a problem if he "needs" it every night? Hes not had any since holidays and its like withdrawal symptoms. Dont get me wrong it was only 2 drinks with 1 can of coke everynight but still..

Have a fun weekend. X

Today's food

Breakfast- grapes, 2 boiled eggs and slice of ham

Lunch- mixture of chicken curry and baked beans lasagne

Tea- don't know yet! We are out tonight so it will be something smallish and quick. Any ideas will be welcome!

Snacks- fruit, muller light, pom bears

Last edited:
Are you home or at work? hit the fruit and veg, for tonight a mini breakie perhaps? beans, eggs, mushrooms tomatoes bacon. I don't know really.
I,ve got gammon egg and chips I'll have a fruit salad straight after for the SF xxx

I'm home. I've snacked on okay things and drank a big pint of juice and I'm not hungry anymore lol
Gammon sounds good. I don't have any meat out so will be a meatless tea. I'm thinking maybe pasta in a tomato sauce or ham and pickle on toast. I think the wedding reception tonight are doing chicken and chip cones now I think about it so probably a very light tea!

Morning B hungover? Still drunk? Hope you had a good night. Another busy one today? Enjoy the weekend.x

Hey! Had a nice evening the place was stunning! I didn't spend a penny but somehow managed to come home very drunk! I'm a tad rough today but I'm making tea for a friend so need to get up and about!

I'm making chicken bacon and leek pie. Not so friendly!
And apple and blackberry crumble. With custard!

Back