Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Hopefully you'll get a routine soon. I need a routine again to lose the flab was great whilst at home got myself exercising daily but cant seem to do it when working. All in the mind, we must makw time for ourselves. We can do this. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Becki hope you enjoy your official first day alone at work. Have a good one. X

Sorry B im so scatty! Hope your plans went well today. X

Just got home from 45 min gym workout and 45min toning class. Hungry!
I stopped off at lidl on the way home and ate a whole pack of seafood sticks!

Going to mums for tea to save cooking . She is doing chicken and prawn curry using the mayflower powder. Catch you all later!

Last edited:
Morning Becki
Dont you wear yourself out! enjoy your day today. X

I'm okay! Up and ready for a gym session and a little swim

Quick update on Sunday nights tea. Meatballs and spaghetti

ForumRunner_20140909_092739.jpg

Today breakfast I've had spinach and tomato omelette

ForumRunner_20140909_092819.png

Lunch - some sort of salad. Not sure yet!

Tea- two sausages, sweet potato and veg 2 sync for gravy.

Back to work tomorrow! Today will be spent gym,waking my dog, housework and prepping good food!

Thanks guys! I'm feeling a lot better. I'm waiting on totm though to get rid of my bloat!

First morning of work has gone well. I even managed a 30 min cardio workout at the gym.
Going back to work after lunch till 7pm. I will eat dinner with the kids...I was waiting to see what mince they buy before committing to eat with them hehe. Less than 5% is free isn't it?

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, banana, yoghurt (1.5)

Lunch- tuna, beetroot salad. With hexa cheese

Tea- meatballs and spaghetti

Snacks -two digestive biscuits 7 syns

Last edited:
Thanks! Day off from it tomorrow but will dog walk instead. Back Friday Nd hopefully Sunday if I'm not hungover! Lol

I've had two digestive biscuits. Didn't enjoy them though. Yuk!

I kinda did yeah :/ which to be fair is why I put my weight back on. And I can't syn wine! But hopefully with a kick up the butt I will start. I need to check how many syns are in my soya yoghurts..

Breakfast- toast hexb with butter (2 syns) banana

Lunch- beetroot,feta hexa and boiled egg salad. 1 syn mayo.

Tea- mushroom stroganoff. I can't find the syn value for yeo valley half fat creme fraiche anybody know??

Snacks- frozen grapes

Bad tummy this morning! Not sure why. I was okay by 7 am phew!

Skipped breakfast as I felt ikky but just had a banana

Lunch- mushroom stroganoff and spinach ( 3 syns)

tea- going to my friends for dinner today so not sure. She mentioned chicken wraps so I won't have any other sense today. I'm taking a bottle of wine though!

I'm really tired today! I'm meant to be going to the gym this afternoon. I need energy!!

Back