Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Morning Becki. I was going to ask the same, what du have in the end?
Hope you have a nice day today matey. X

The bubble will burst

I just had some tomato pasta again! I really love the thought of salmon . It's so cheap and healthy! But I can't bring myself to eat it. It's wayyyy too fishy!

Carb overload yesterday...and I've just remembered I have planned sausage pasta for tea at work!

It had a marinade on it. Literally the whole house stunk. It was gross! Lol I think me and salmon are over! I have a big bag of frozen smoked cod though and that's yummy!

Looking at some of your diaries recently has inspired me to start using more quorn again.

Strawberry! Really filled me up too!

I have the sniffles today. Not too bad but I have tissues at the ready!

Breakfast- one boiled egg, banana. And will have an apple when I get home.

Lunch- ham salad with ham and cheese on toast hexa and b. 1 syn mayo.

Tea- minestrone. Never made it before but apparently it's the kids at work fave so ill try!

Snacks- snack a jacks. Frozen grapes.

It depends what I'm cooking. If it's slimming world friendly then I do twice a week ,but Fridays I like to eat at home and get rick to cook! I'm here till 7pm so not eating till I get home is hard and I definitely need a snack to keep me going!

Hiya B! I love Minestrone, i have a really nice sw recipe for one if you ever want. Its more of a pasta meal when i make it but soooo filling. You've inspired me to make some. Need to get a food shop in first i think. I have hardly anything indoors. (Lots of junk but nothing healthy!)

Hope your Friday goes well mate. The weekend is needed in my house this week!

Oh and the jelly thing do you make it let it cool down then add the yoghurt? I always have visions of it curdling! :confused:

The bubble will burst

Back