Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I will have a couple of glasses tonight but that's it. I've planned Saturday food which is on plan and I'm at the gym Sunday so it should be a good weekend food wise

Not made it to the gym but instead I am walking back to work which will take just over an hour at a good pace! Then after work I will walk around 15 mins to meet my friend. And I have the walk to school to collect the children

Had a lovely night last night . We got through two bottles of wine so not tooo bad! Lol I also had three fajitas which were amazing!

Breakfast today- tomato mushroom and spinach frittata.

ForumRunner_20140913_134938.jpg

Lunch- lamb quorn pitta and salad hexb and hexa

Tea- lamb curry. Yum!! And rice

Tonight's tea - king prawn linguine with seafood sticks ,.feta and basil

ForumRunner_20140914_210202.png

Ben on plan most of the weekend except my lunch today. Hopefully I won't of done too much damage

Sure you'll b fine. Whens wi have you got time to work on your lunch? Have a good week. X

The bubble will burst

Monday bad mood!!
First a text from the sister in law , which she only ever texts when she wants something!
Now hubby has taken the car , which was half planned. It just means me walking an hour and a half to work. But he changed plans. Didn't realise he has a company car this evening so told me to collect the car after work walking out of my way an extra so many miles when he offered to pick me up. Just annoyed!

Boooo to Mondays

Well firstly your food from the weekend looks amazing! And I actually reckon the burger looks the least tasty of all! Your meals look scrummy!!

And boo to stupid men and Monday blues....but....think of the poundage you'll be walking off! Not ideal, but every cloud! Hope things get better today lovely xx

Yeah. Thanks ging. I enjoy walking but on my terms lol. I've made him pick me up at 5 anyway. I hate people changing plans! If I knew he didn't need the car he could of just left it at home.

Anyway. Weigh in and I'm 9.2 and 1/4. I need to get my ass into gear! Seriously I'm finding it so hard. Did a food shop last night and got lots of fish though. Although I'm not sure if they have syns
I bought ocean trader yellow sole fillets and some teriyaki salmon fillets.
Hopefully I have the car back tomorrow so I can get to the gym!

Food today

Bteakfast- yoghurt (1)

Lunch - leftover prawn linguine

Work snacks- two boiled eggs, apple and alpen light. Snack a jacks (5)

Tea- yellow sole fillets, veg, sweet potato

Last edited:
Oh no what a day! Hope your evening turns out better mate. X

The bubble will burst

I'm okay now. I have a really bad back though. I was at my old job today, the childminders and it really gets my back!
I changed tea too as I couldn't be bothered making sweet potato so changed to mushy peas and noodles and veg. Still haven't found the syn value of the yellow sole

ForumRunner_20140915_182615.png

It's fine thank you!
Well so much for my day off relaxing.been at the hospital today with the sister in law since 9 am and didn't get home till 4.30 pm. It's been a long day and any thoughts about housework, dog walking or exercising have not been done :( ah well its over now and I'm home. And I've managed an on plan day as she's on slimming world too.

Breakfast- ham and mushroom omelette

Lunch- a tomato and herb pasta and sauce. Quavers (5.5)

Tea- salmon, roasted veg and salad. The salmon has a teriyaki sauce. Don't know syns but will count 4.5.

Evening snacks- muller light and fruit

Oh she's okay . She woke with a bad shoulder so was in pain. She got pills. But has twins so needed help with them till her partner got home

Back