Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I am loving G Shore atm!! Pure dramzzzz!!

Verdict on BB? I'm in 2 minds whether to watch it or not... the bigger part of me is saying DO IT but it's such a time commitment because it's on every night. and michael hates it!! haha

umm I think it's worth a watch. someone has been evicted already. The characters are defiantly fiesty! I'm going to watch a few episodes and see how hooked I get. You can always record and watch sneakily when Micheal isn't home!

Good morning campers!

Today is the day my implant is hopefully being removed! my appointment is at 10.45, eeeek!

I'm back for my final shift this afternoon then I'm going to my sister's for a pamper ( nails, eyebrows, bikini etc)

breakfast- overnight oats, blueberries, goji berries , really struggled to get this down me today

lunch- same as yesterday. chicken broccoli, noodles ( not broccoli noodles!)soy sauce, greens

tea- chilli on jacket, cheese

Morning lovely ohhhh exciting about the implant hope it's okay when you have it done!!
Hope you have a lovely pamper day sounds fab how long till your holidays now ??
Where did you decide on ??
Xxx

Morning lovely ohhhh exciting about the implant hope it's okay when you have it done!!
Hope you have a lovely pamper day sounds fab how long till your holidays now ??
Where did you decide on ??
Xxx

we leave Saturday morning 3am ish and lanzarote! need some sunshine on my skin!

we leave Saturday morning 3am ish and lanzarote! need some sunshine on my skin!
ohhhh sounds lovely Becki lots of time to baby practice too ;-) Me and Paul have been talking about having a little break on our own don't know if I'm daring enough though my mum keeps letting me down and I'd fully trust her with my kids but Paul's mum is begging to have them I also trust her but she just lets them do what they want so I'd have the problem of getting them back to normal once I was home I need to make my mind up haha Xxx

ohhhh sounds lovely Becki lots of time to baby practice too ;-) Me and Paul have been talking about having a little break on our own don't know if I'm daring enough though my mum keeps letting me down and I'd fully trust her with my kids but Paul's mum is begging to have them I also trust her but she just lets them do what they want so I'd have the problem of getting them back to normal once I was home I need to make my mind up haha Xxx

that's a hard one! I guess it would be the same with mine and ricks parents too can you just take a long weekend so it's not too long?

OMG!! That's amazing news! How exciting! This time next week you could be knocked up!!!!!

now that's a scary thought haha!

It's out! I'm really upset with rick though, I've not had a text off him today to ask if it went well or anything :(
he has sent me the weather forcast for lanzarote but I'm really upset he hasn't asked about it.hes really busy at work but however busy he is I feel he needs to make time for these things . Am I being too hard?

Oh huni, he's probably just forgotten or not realised how important and how big a step this was for you.

I complete get where you're coming from. I think men generally take women and their contraception for granted. It annoys me as they never have to do anything yet we pump our bodies with this stuff for years to avoid getting pregnant.

I genuinely think he just doesn't realise as it's not something he can relate to xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back