Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Haha! I will pretend it's 70 to be on the safe side..
I'm going over my fast day for my own benefit really lol.

Pea soup 78 cal
Apple 71 cal
One boiled sweet ( for energy!) 25 cal
Cottage cheese 32 cal
Omelette with 3 egg whites 48 cal
4 mushrooms 16 cal
1/4 yellow pepper 13 cal
1/2 tin of beans 146 cal
Jelly 10 cal

If I'm right it adds up to around 479 cals

And I had a dash of skimmed milk this morning so call it 500....and I'm done. Nothing else! Glad I'm saving my stew till tomorrow. I feel a bit better now. Now to wait as long as poss for tea!!

Glad you found it. There are a lot of ideas. Most people seem to go all day with just water or coffee though...I wish I could do that!

Just finished my jelly.....erm hungry!!! Bored too which is not good and it's too early for bed...
Hot choc may be needed. Why do I feel like I've failed?! This calorie counting is quite controlling!

Haha ok....They are hard but I need food! And I love to snack in the evening through boredom! But the feeling of completing a day is really good. I'm sure once I start to see my weight come down I will appreciate it more . plus it makes tomorrow's food all the more exciting!

Morning!

So I've weighed after my two fast days and I've lost 3lb! I'm down to 9 .1 and 3/4 .

Although I'm sure with three days of normal eating I will be back up by Monday. But I suppose it's gives a push to not eat silly over the weekend.

Today's food.

Breakfast- half a tin of beans

Lunch- chicken and chorizo stew! With blueberries for after

Tea- I was planning on a slimming world ploughman's lunch. SW pork pie, salad, cheese hexa, apple slices, pickle etc.

I have an interview at 8 pm and didn't want anything with garlic.

I plan on walking the dog, and if I have time going for a run.

You could give it a go. I'm very impressed. I've not lost that much a week since I first started slimming world.

Pork pie...

Screenshot_2014-07-22-20-39-26.png

ForumRunner_20140725_085207.png

Will give it a go!

No they are not lol. Quorn cocktail sausages are half or 1 syn. Boiled eggs. Potato salad. Coleslaw. Salad. Beetroot! Strawberries. Jelly?

Why not. . Pubs do some lovely grub in the summer! It can be sw friendly too if motivated. I never am when I eat out though!

Hey biker chick! You should give them a go. I don't think they would suit everybody but if I can do them....anyone can! I usually on a normal day get hungry every 2-3 hours. Planning is key for me though. I will have a browse to see if you have a diary :)

Back