Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Yay!!! Well done slimchick! Great weightloss too this week. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks very much hun. Just struggling with finding ta work plus agencies wanna send me places i can't get plus with my anxiety I find going to new schools every day stressful. Thanks for listening. I will keep trying xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks very much hun. Just struggling with finding ta work plus agencies wanna send me places i can't get plus with my anxiety I find going to new schools every day stressful. Thanks for listening. I will keep trying xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a TA and I nanny in the holidays :) have u looked on the councils websites? The next best time to start looking is near Christmas as a lot of people leave then or September, there are a few posts throughout the year covering maternity. Where do u live?

I'm a TA and I nanny in the holidays :) have u looked on the councils websites? The next best time to start looking is near Christmas as a lot of people leave then or September, there are a few posts throughout the year covering maternity. Where do u live?

I've applied for loads and get interviews just never job must be doing something wrong. Yeah I look on councils websites. I love in the west midlands. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's food..
Breakfast- blueberries and chewy bar hexb

Lunch - potato salad. With salad!

Tea- thai curry. Although apparently coconut milk in a slow cooker splits so I've had to adapt a recipe and use half a tin of chopped toms and add the milk 20 mins before eating.

I'm at a wine tasting party tonight. Going to have to take a syn hit!

Nooooo. I have a back up nanny/ babysitting job. Just in case I didn't get it. It's a lot less money but it's money! I will let her know in a couple of weeks I have a new job. Not ideal for her I know but rather that than me earn nothing

Wine tasting was awesome. Had a lovely night sat outside till 1 pm!
I ate so much though . bread cheese chocolate ham crisps etc

Our beef joint is in the slow cooker now for beef dinner around 6 pm. With veg and tates from allotment.
I've had cous cous and tuna for lunch. Didn't enjoy it at all. Fast day tomorrow.

We hardly have any food this week! Skint till Friday pay day !hope we've all had a good weekend!!

It's all quiet on minis today!

Tomorrow s plan.

Fast day.
Lunch- weight watchers chicken noodle soup 51 cal
Tea- smoked haddock fillet, half tin mushy peas, half pack cous cous and 100g of courgette 308 cals

Hot choc 40
Jelly 10

I may snack on something light mid afternoon like a small boiled egg

Back