Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Haha what changed his mind on the car?!! Rob has an a3 and loves it!! Congrats lovely!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

he can be persuaded pretty easily! hehe . I did say to him it's all fine to wait though and that my paddy was very spoilt and bratty but he said he looked into it in more detail and it was doable!

We considered Audi a3 too! But couldn't get the right one for us! I love them though :) men are so funny with Cars bless them xxxx

Morning

I had a bad day yesterday. We had some bad news on my auntie who is suffering from a nasty illness again but I'm trying not to think about it too much otherwise everything will get on top of me . I felt a bit of anxiety yesterday which I haven't felt for a while , hoping that stays at bay now for a while. I did get the morning off today so I'm just in bed with a coffee.

I have my tesco shop coming lunchtime with tahini, buckwheat, nuts etc which I'm looking forward to.

breakfast- Spanish omelette , same as yesterday

lunch- same as yesterday too! tomato mince with lettuce tacos

tea- ' picnic' boiled eggs ( ah lots of eggs today?!) humous, salad. whatever else is at work

my last trip in our trusty fiesta today!

I hope you're ok huni. Bad news is never nice...but it's good that you recognise the anxiety and so hopefully can keep it under control.
Sending you and your auntie lots of positive well wishes.

Food sounds yummy today. Make the most of the morning off..and enjoy that last ride! xxx

Sorry to hear that honey. I really hope you're okay and don't let the anxiety get to you. What are you planning to make with the new ingredients? Bye bye fiesta! Onwards and upwards! Xx

thanks girls.

next week's plans are..
quinoa bread
raw pad thai
spirulina balls
beef stew with apricots
and buckwheat, asparagus and pea risotto ( just reminded myself I need rice!)
also courgetti with chive cream cheese

I've also ordered for the first time ever full fat yoghurt! and full fat cheese!! This scares me so much! The week before holibobs too !

Aw hun it is good you can identify the signs and I'm sure you'll manage them. Keeping the caffeine low should help a bit.

Food sounding yummy xxxx

Wow amazing food!!!! Jealous!!

I am cheeky and still use 0% yoghurt... I get the total 0% greek one as it's high in protein and lovely and thick!!
I think full fat cheese is so much tastier and you actually need less! x

well.i bought 1kg of full fall onken haha . I'm thinking of using it with my almond flakes for evening snack instead of Nutella on rice cakes, Alpen bars and popcorn like I am doing at the moment

Are you allowed rice cakes? I had peanut and cashew butters on them for a "sweet" treat at night and that was good!

Be careful with all yoghurts when it comes to sugar content. The first 4.7g of carbohydrate which sugars of every 100g of dairy product is lactose and anything above that is added sugar. I think onken were the worst offenders!! xx

Are you allowed rice cakes? I had peanut and cashew butters on them for a "sweet" treat at night and that was good!

Be careful with all yoghurts when it comes to sugar content. The first 4.7g of carbohydrate which sugars of every 100g of dairy product is lactose and anything above that is added sugar. I think onken were the worst offenders!! xx

ah nooo lol damn you onken! I'll check. lesson learnt !
I will keep using rice cakes but get some nut butters when I'm back off hol :)

Morning

I'm. working till 9pm tonight ( boo ) but rick is off to collect the our new brum so looking forward to a drive when I finally get home tonight!

We are meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow, then going to another friends tomorrow evening for pizza and cocktails! ( must stay on plan the rest of the weekend!)

I think mother nature is creeping up on me as I'm getting leg cramps, good news though as it misses our holiday week so yipee. .bring it on mother nature!

I was going to make the quinoa bread this morning but forgot I threw out my bread tin! ummm

food - overnight oats

lunch- Spanish omelette and broccoli soup

tea- bolognase pasta with mozzarella

10k on exercise bike

happy Friday !!!!!!!

Not long until you finish work :)!

And so exciting with the car!

Weekend sounds fun lovely have a great time xxxx

Back