1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

eat smart tuna and sweetcorn filler

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by rockchic1022985, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. rockchic1022985

rockchic1022985 New Member

hi does anyone no the syn value. its 70%less fat one. i havent been class in 3 weeks so dont no password to get on site to check. thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Not online - do you have any nutritional info on the pack?

Can only find cottage cheese;
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart, Cottage Cheese with Tuna & Sweetcorn per 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

4. rockchic1022985

hi yes its per 100g. kcal 123,proytein 11.5, carbs 5.7, fat 6, saturated fat 0.7, fibre 0.6 and sodium 0.6. ive wrote it all cos cant remember wat you need to put in to get the syn value. oh its a 250g pack. it looks good and i thought cals wasnt too high. think its a new thing morrisons are doing. thanks for your help

5. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Assuming that the two main ingredients are tuna and sweetcorn,

8 Syns per 250g pack on Extra Easy
    10½ Syns per 250g pack on Green
    8 Syns per 250g pack on Original

6. rockchic1022985

oh no thats a bit too high i think. never mind the kids will eat it lol thankyou x