Green Days Eating far to much

I every one. I joined sw last wednesday I weighed In at 12.7.i don't really eat meat.so have been doing constant green days.i feel like I am just eating normal on this plan apart from all the treats an take always. I have only used a couple of syns since starting but had read some where that you should really use some each day.any way I feel like I am eating a bit much pasta for to see any change in weight (eating it at lunch at tea time) also I am eating 3 yogurts (muller lights) a day an worrie I am not doing the plan right. Any one else feel this way? Or can give me some advice thank you

I don't do green days so i'm not sure but see how your WI goes and speak to your leader if you haven't lost or put on?? Good luck x

When I first started sw I did only green days, not cos I don't eat meat but cos I love pasta and rice. I ate so much pasta and rice and like you worried I wasn't going to lose anything.
I lost 4 and half stones doing just green. Try not to worry as long as you follow plan it should work :)

"apart from all the treats and takeaways" - and that is what will make the difference. You are not having the takeaways but you are having healthy food. Personally I wouldn't eat three Muller Lights in a day, but I know that other people do, and some more.

You will get a better idea of how you are doing at your first weigh-in - try not to worry until then.

I try not to eat the same free food twice in a day and I only have pasta a couple of times a week as there are so many free foods. I think a lot of people get caught up in green days being pasta, pasta and more pasta but it doesn't have to be. How are you doing for superfree foods?
I always have a lot of fruit and veg too. I agree with the above and personally would not eat as many yoghurts as that a day :)

Well done breeza. Thanks for the replys. I was doing weight watchers old style.lost a stone then just hit a dead end,put 3 pound back on the more I tried the more I was starving.a friend was doing SW an said how good it was. Well weigh in tomorrow night an al update you's all then X

Back