Eating out on Atkins

Jupiter

Can anyone share any hints and tips on how to eat out on Atkins?
We're off to London for a few days next week and I'd like to stay as much on plan as possible! And if anyone can recommend any cafes or restaurants in or around Soho, Covent Garden, West End or South Bank or thereabouts so much the better!
Thanks all!

Steak, green salad (no dressing), side of fried mushrooms, nother side of cabbage/broccoli/cauli/whatever you fancy off the menu, and then the cheese for dessert - has got me through 4 months of eating out on Atkins, and it never fails Joop! :D

Lots of nice pubs and restaurants along the South Bank hun - best to go for a wander and see what you like the look of :)

Oh, also Joop, I carry a big bag of brazils in my handbag for times when I really can't find something Atkins-friendly to eat. Greasy spoons are good - they will do you bacon and eggs at any time of day! Have also been known to duck in to supermarkets and eat packs of salami etc just walking along the street when peckish!

I'm very envious btw - I adore London, and we get there so rarely nowadays. Hope you have a blast! :D

Thanks everyone! Really looking forward to going, we try and get a break in London a couple of times a year and being in Brighton it's easy to go just for the day! Love it!

No we can't afford it either! Have to live just outside Brighton where it's a bit more affordable but still have easy access to Brighton and London which is great.

I love Brighton too... just down the road from me. x

But the Ashdown Forest is beautiful too! I think we have a lovely County here in East Sussex, a bit of everything!

I know! I get to live by the sea, in a flat I can afford, close to new Minimim friends :) - the only downside is I'll have to commute to London - but I think it will be worth it.

It also has to be a friendlier place than the Big Smoke - and quieter - there were sirens and helicopters going on for about 3 hours this afternoon!

Do you think I'll make friends easily?

LOL thx hun, moving didn't use to worry me but as I get a bit long in the tooth, I'm a bit more uncertain - still, we all need an adventure from time to time!

Back