Eating OUT

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Cityredgirl, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Myself and my wife will be heading to chester next week for some early christmas shopping im oubviously following my fat intake to the dot.. below 5-6g per meal. Its the first time i have ate out whilst on xenical any tips or advice...i think a packed lunch will kill the romance ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babymable

babymable Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Eating out can be a pain but try sticking to something like grilled chicken and a salad something like that.

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    hey!

When i go out stick to ghicken or jacket and beans with salad no dressing!

Can i just as why you stick to 5-6g of fat per meal? Seems a little low when u can have up to 15grams :)

love katie
    x

5. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello Katie

Hya Katie, I was under the illusion that 5-6g was the correct amount of fat, It seems to be working for me, the only time i had about 15g or more i had the dreaded orange effects, I feel im motivated on the 5-6g rule, and so far my hunger has staved i just really need to do more exercise..Im feeling parnoid that im not doing enough ...:confused: x

6. cherrytimmers

cherrytimmers mines a skimmed latte

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical
    i went to Nandos this week and had no 'issue' with grilled chicken in mango and lime pitta with mashed sweet potato x

7. kae

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC

Hey hun!

you can have up to 15g of fat per meal. If you stick under no more than 5grams of fat per 100g you shouldnt get any oil!

If 5-6g per meal works for you stuck to it! I was just pointing out you that you can have up to 15gs so if u go out you can let your self loose a little if u get what i mean!! hehhe

Nandos is great cos chicken is grilled! just remove the fat!

How you going on xenical then? Have u got a ticker?

love katie
    xxx

8. Cityredgirl

Cityredgirl CRG

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey I haven't got a ticker yet ..I think i will need a little help to set one up ;).. Xenical..Its been a god send to be honest i have always struggled with my weight, bing eating making the wrong choices, emotional eating, My body confidence is shot, My girlfriend commented that i have no body confidence and i give my self a hard time whatever i achieve, I started off 16st12lb lost a little then went on holiday to turkey put on 7lbs, then started from scratch 4 weeks ago and now im 15st 11lb's i havent measured my inches so its difficult to get a true idea of where my weightloss is happening, My face is becoming more defined my stomach has shrunk and my thighs have definatly slimmed down, Its just hard because i feel like a failure because im not in a size 18 even though my jeans are nice and loose, my bum makes regular apperances when i sit down ;)..Im hoping for christmas to be in a 16 that would be fantastic, ..have you got any tips? Thanks for listening xx

9. kae

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    Well i understand where u r coming from! I started at 16st 7lbs so simalar to you and body confidence, infact any confidenced was hit an miss! Im down to 14st 4 an its been sooo hard! Feels like its took ages! I dunno if i got any tips but i joined a gym 2 months ago and my weight loss has doubled each month! I was loosin 3-4 lbs a month and this month i lost 6lbs so thats defo helped me a lot! I have been borderline 16/18 for ages and i think its cos there is such a big diference in the sizes (i think some one posted 4 inches) you can loose say a stone and still not have lost 4 inches! Do you get what i am trying to explain! Im not good at putting my thoughts into words! hehehe
    Ive sts for a while now so i have joined rosemary conley to see if i can get my butt (its currently makin an apperance outta my size 18 jeans as we speak hehe) back into gear! Im gunna go for a month and see how it goes! Im starting a food dairy today as well an im going to write down everything that passes my lips!

When i first started Xenical i lost 6lbs in 5 months cos my head just was not in the right place! I was eating things with in the rules but just eating too much so then i started calorie counting with www.myfitnesspal.co.uk its free an it works out how many calories you need to loose 2lbs a week and you enter what youve eaten an it counts all the fat carbs protein etc!

Youve done soo well to loose a ston e you shoud be really proud of your self! It took me ages to get round to measuring my self! in fact i did it last week after id had one too many vodka an diet vimtos hehehe! but it is worth doing once a moths cos you could loose inches instead of pounds especislly if u have been exercising!

Keep ya chin up you'll be in a size 16 in no time!! speak soon

love katie!

ps if u go to www.tickerfactory.com an click on weight loss ticker you can set one up there! I just copied and pasted mine into my signature! its on user cp!

10. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    Hiya and welcome, great advice from Katie there x

11. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    Katie has out done me on this thread lol. When i eat out i just try and stick to things like white meat or jacket tatties =] salad and plenty of veg. For desert go for jelly :p hmmmm

12. kae

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    :massmoon: :p:p:p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.