Eating OUT

Myself and my wife will be heading to chester next week for some early christmas shopping im oubviously following my fat intake to the dot.. below 5-6g per meal. Its the first time i have ate out whilst on xenical any tips or advice...i think a packed lunch will kill the romance ;)

Eating out can be a pain but try sticking to something like grilled chicken and a salad something like that.

hey!

When i go out stick to ghicken or jacket and beans with salad no dressing!

Can i just as why you stick to 5-6g of fat per meal? Seems a little low when u can have up to 15grams :)

love katie
x

Hello Katie

hey!

When i go out stick to ghicken or jacket and beans with salad no dressing!

Can i just as why you stick to 5-6g of fat per meal? Seems a little low when u can have up to 15grams :)

love katie

x

Hya Katie, I was under the illusion that 5-6g was the correct amount of fat, It seems to be working for me, the only time i had about 15g or more i had the dreaded orange effects, I feel im motivated on the 5-6g rule, and so far my hunger has staved i just really need to do more exercise..Im feeling parnoid that im not doing enough ...:confused: x

i went to Nandos this week and had no 'issue' with grilled chicken in mango and lime pitta with mashed sweet potato x

Hya Katie, I was under the illusion that 5-6g was the correct amount of fat, It seems to be working for me, the only time i had about 15g or more i had the dreaded orange effects, I feel im motivated on the 5-6g rule, and so far my hunger has staved i just really need to do more exercise..Im feeling parnoid that im not doing enough ...:confused: x

Hey hun!

you can have up to 15g of fat per meal. If you stick under no more than 5grams of fat per 100g you shouldnt get any oil!

If 5-6g per meal works for you stuck to it! I was just pointing out you that you can have up to 15gs so if u go out you can let your self loose a little if u get what i mean!! hehhe

Nandos is great cos chicken is grilled! just remove the fat!

How you going on xenical then? Have u got a ticker?

love katie
xxx

Hey hun!

you can have up to 15g of fat per meal. If you stick under no more than 5grams of fat per 100g you shouldnt get any oil!

If 5-6g per meal works for you stuck to it! I was just pointing out you that you can have up to 15gs so if u go out you can let your self loose a little if u get what i mean!! hehhe

Nandos is great cos chicken is grilled! just remove the fat!

How you going on xenical then? Have u got a ticker?

love katie
xxx
Hey I haven't got a ticker yet ..I think i will need a little help to set one up ;).. Xenical..Its been a god send to be honest i have always struggled with my weight, bing eating making the wrong choices, emotional eating, My body confidence is shot, My girlfriend commented that i have no body confidence and i give my self a hard time whatever i achieve, I started off 16st12lb lost a little then went on holiday to turkey put on 7lbs, then started from scratch 4 weeks ago and now im 15st 11lb's i havent measured my inches so its difficult to get a true idea of where my weightloss is happening, My face is becoming more defined my stomach has shrunk and my thighs have definatly slimmed down, Its just hard because i feel like a failure because im not in a size 18 even though my jeans are nice and loose, my bum makes regular apperances when i sit down ;)..Im hoping for christmas to be in a 16 that would be fantastic, ..have you got any tips? Thanks for listening xx

Hey I haven't got a ticker yet ..I think i will need a little help to set one up ;).. Xenical..Its been a god send to be honest i have always struggled with my weight, bing eating making the wrong choices, emotional eating, My body confidence is shot, My girlfriend commented that i have no body confidence and i give my self a hard time whatever i achieve, I started off 16st12lb lost a little then went on holiday to turkey put on 7lbs, then started from scratch 4 weeks ago and now im 15st 11lb's i havent measured my inches so its difficult to get a true idea of where my weightloss is happening, My face is becoming more defined my stomach has shrunk and my thighs have definatly slimmed down, Its just hard because i feel like a failure because im not in a size 18 even though my jeans are nice and loose, my bum makes regular apperances when i sit down ;)..Im hoping for christmas to be in a 16 that would be fantastic, ..have you got any tips? Thanks for listening xx

Well i understand where u r coming from! I started at 16st 7lbs so simalar to you and body confidence, infact any confidenced was hit an miss! Im down to 14st 4 an its been sooo hard! Feels like its took ages! I dunno if i got any tips but i joined a gym 2 months ago and my weight loss has doubled each month! I was loosin 3-4 lbs a month and this month i lost 6lbs so thats defo helped me a lot! I have been borderline 16/18 for ages and i think its cos there is such a big diference in the sizes (i think some one posted 4 inches) you can loose say a stone and still not have lost 4 inches! Do you get what i am trying to explain! Im not good at putting my thoughts into words! hehehe
Ive sts for a while now so i have joined rosemary conley to see if i can get my butt (its currently makin an apperance outta my size 18 jeans as we speak hehe) back into gear! Im gunna go for a month and see how it goes! Im starting a food dairy today as well an im going to write down everything that passes my lips!

When i first started Xenical i lost 6lbs in 5 months cos my head just was not in the right place! I was eating things with in the rules but just eating too much so then i started calorie counting with www.myfitnesspal.co.uk its free an it works out how many calories you need to loose 2lbs a week and you enter what youve eaten an it counts all the fat carbs protein etc!

Youve done soo well to loose a ston e you shoud be really proud of your self! It took me ages to get round to measuring my self! in fact i did it last week after id had one too many vodka an diet vimtos hehehe! but it is worth doing once a moths cos you could loose inches instead of pounds especislly if u have been exercising!

Keep ya chin up you'll be in a size 16 in no time!! speak soon

love katie!

ps if u go to www.tickerfactory.com an click on weight loss ticker you can set one up there! I just copied and pasted mine into my signature! its on user cp!

Hiya and welcome, great advice from Katie there x

Katie has out done me on this thread lol. When i eat out i just try and stick to things like white meat or jacket tatties =] salad and plenty of veg. For desert go for jelly :p hmmmm

Katie has out done me on this thread lol. When i eat out i just try and stick to things like white meat or jacket tatties =] salad and plenty of veg. For desert go for jelly :p hmmmm
:massmoon: :p:p:p

Back