Eating the same fruit/veg all the time??

debtin

Gold Member
evening everyone, i think i get enough 1/3 superfree most days but just thinking as to how i only ever eat same fruit/veg....pineapple/strawberries/satsumas/lettuce/tomato/spring onion/mushroom/onion/swede/leek/carrot/, should i be mixing it up more? esp fruit as i eat the same 3 every day. Dont really like anyother...ate melon "just because" over the weekend but kinda forced myself. Occasionally will have grapes but quite happy with what i have, is this ok?

Looks like a wide enough variety to me! At the end of the day you should eat what you enjoy.

It doesn't really matter if you don't eat other fruit and vegetables, except for the fact that you are doing yourself out of some great food. It is worth while trying new things, you never know, you might surprise yourself.

The more variety you can cram in the better as it means you're less likely to get bored. Plus you might discover some new favourites by trying totally new things.

I always have apples and bananas as they are the cheapest and most convenient.... anything else in the way of pineapple/melon is a treat as its more expensive! Saying that I have alot of free berries in the garden at the moment so I'm making the most of them :)

Tinned pineapple isn't free. Sorry. It gets cooked in the canning process so is synned regardless of how well it's washed.

No probs. :)

Back