Edel's diary - just don't ask!

Hey hun, how u?
Are u stickin to the kick start?
Get your food diary up i wanna hav a nose :D

Hey hun, how u?
Are u stickin to the kick start?
Get your food diary up i wanna hav a nose :D

I'm good thanks.... will get to the food diary shortly.

Good good!
I hav mine up and running if ya wanna hav a look fairly boring tho! i keep mixing up the dates lol think its cos iv been on all earlys this week dont no if im comin or goin
i saved a couple of points yesterday to go towards bot starting properly wed, fingers crossed we'll kick kick starts ass :D

Cripes Sarah - saving a few points on Thursday to make up for wednesday is really impressive. Especially when you're only on 19 points per day..... you're amazing!

Well folks - here she is, back where she belongs (on my lap)....
dmu0ev.jpg

Awh tanx ;)
im only on 18, normally im ment to be on 22 its not as hard as i thought it'd be dropping a few points just have to plan ahead!
But tomorro is saturday and i do love my saturday nite session with the girls oh im so bold!

I love my Saturday night sessions with the girls too - it's a pity I haven't been out since before Christmas. Although it's probably just as well to keep the weight loss up.

Have a great night out tomorrow night - life is for enjoying and we'll never learn to maintain if we can't learn to live and enjoy our lives to the full when we're on our weightloss program.

glad to see Sasha is back & the two of you are happy !
PS whats a sat night out :eek: i've not had one for so long i've forgotten
xx

Ahh she looks lovely and happy to be home.
Still want one even after all you have said... i grew up with loads of pets,at one point we had 2 dogs 4 cats and various other smaller animals so i know how much hard work it can be.And how expensive!!

what a lovely picture chick ,back where she belongsxx

glad to see Sasha is back & the two of you are happy !
PS whats a sat night out :eek: i've not had one for so long i've forgotten
xx

Ahh she looks lovely and happy to be home.
Still want one even after all you have said... i grew up with loads of pets,at one point we had 2 dogs 4 cats and various other smaller animals so i know how much hard work it can be.And how expensive!!

Thanks Guys - I have to say, I am happy to have her back.

I've been a bad bad dellybelly.....

Today started off really well - I'd eaten 12 points up until tea time, but left it too long between meals and got the shakes when we were out shopping and ended up having a huge burger and chips (about 15 points)

took the dog out for her walk too soon after my food and ended up with a terrible stitch in my side halfway round and had to slow down.

Since putting ds to bed I've eaten:

1x packet of wine pastilles 2.5 points
1 x curley wurley 2 points
1 x packet of minstrels 4 points
2 x glasses of wine (how many points? ??? 4? 5?)
2 x packets of tayto advantage
2 x treat sized crunchies
3 x mini dairy milks....
almost forgot about the WW peanut bar that's like a peanut tracker
1.5 points.

Think I've over spent my daily points allowance by about 25-30!

It's official, I'm a disaster! - funny thing is, I'm not feeling too bad about it cos I've been so good up till now. I'm sure I'll be grand tomorrow and Monday. Ah well, I guess I'm looking at STS this week! The best of it is, pre reductil I'd have had a cinema sized bag of minstrels and a cinema sized bag of the wine pastilles plus full fat crisps and probably way more booze and pizza....

Last edited:
with my headache this week it was as much as i could do to think straight let alone point , so my diet went outta the window for 3 days :eek: so i'm prob not looking at even STS this week.
life eh ??
xx

with my headache this week it was as much as i could do to think straight let alone point , so my diet went outta the window for 3 days :eek: so i'm prob not looking at even STS this week.
life eh ??
xx

:rotflmao: I know just what you mean - the worst thing is, I've now become a cheap night out. I had 2 glasses of wine and was defnitely feeling wobbly. I woke up at 2am (FiL ringing from austrailia) with a furry mouth.... I'm really hoping that it's the real reason that you shouldn't drink when you're on reductil.

Diet wise, I've done cr** mate. I haven't counted a single point all weekend. Had chinese on Friday, burger & chips on Saturday - decent dinner on Sunday but had 2 bars of chocolate and then ended up eating curry tonight again cos I've spend all day cleaning my OH's dad's house. It was in a TERRIBLE state and we're still not finished. I'm going to end up with forearms like Popeye. My arms are really sore, I can barely type and even the middles of my hands are aching from all the cleaning we've had to do.

Tomorrow is supposed to be spent skipping about 30 bags of rubbish amongst other stuff and cleaning the kitchen as well as taking up carpet and taking down shelving to get the house redecorated and clearing out the utility room and front and back gardens. He's been down under for the past 2 months and is due to come back home in 2 weeks time so the pressure is really on to get things finished.

I don't even mind that I've not counted any points for the past few days. The sheer hard manual labour I've had to do today and am facing again tomorrow and possibly Wednesday is bound to burn off any points that I've had over my allowance.

Sheesh -I never seem to have a quiet week. It's been mad ever since christmas and not much of it has been fun.

How's things with you? Have you settled into the shiftwork yet?

yeah i just feel permanantly tired lol.Hubby dosnt like my job or the hours but i really enjoy it so im gonna carry on .
I feel really **** cause ive had a huge gain and i deserve it but i think and hope its a wake up call.
You take it easy girl and dont knacker yourself upxx

Back