Edel's Food Diary

Sooo, managing just about to stay on track!!! Up early and have the vegetable soup & jelly made for the day:) Really going to make a 'serious' effort this week with the food and the exercise. I'm hoping it will pay off on the scales in the morning!!! My sister told me at the weekend that I looked like I lost weight. So I was delighted with that. Hoping to get out for a long walk today!!!:)

That's great well done on the weekend particularly eating out and staying on track! I failed miserably but did enjoy it so on wards and upwards!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks amba_eliza, down a lb this morning with weigh in. I'm so relieved that I didn't gain:). Considering I ate sweets and drank wine over the weekend. I haven't discovered yet what a good weigh in would be but I'll take the pound. Got a thirty minute walk in today. Hope to stay more active in the coming week, I hope all is well with you:)

Tuesday 31st March 2015
Late Breakfast/ Lunch:
Soup 0pp, Yoghurt 2pp & Banana 0pp
Dinner: Pork Chop 5pp, Carrot & Parsnip 0pp, Potato 3pp & Butter 3pp
Snacks: Jelly 2pp & Mandarins 0pp & Malteaser Bunny 4pp & Teas 4pp
Total 23pp (-1 for Thirty Minute Walk & -2 for Aqua Aerobics)
(-3)

Last edited:
Thanks Georgina, glad I'm down... It's soooo slow though. Upping the exercise this week to see if it makes a difference. How are you getting on?:)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427885996.076231.jpg

;)

Wednesday 1st April 2015

B: Porridge & Slimline Milk 4pp
L: Curly Wurly 3pp
D: Pork Chop 4pp, Cabbage 0pp, Potato 3pp & Butter 2pp
S: Jelly 2pp & Fruit 0pp & Teas 3pp
2 x White Bread 6pp & Ham 2pp
Total 29pp:) (-3 for Hour & 5 Minute Walk)
(0)

Last edited:
Today was a good day Shez. Staying on track until Easter Sunday & see from there. Planning on making more soup & jelly in the morning. Slowly but surely:)... How are you getting on?

Thursday 2nd April 2015

B: Porridge & Milk 5pp
L: Chocolate!!! 8pp
D: Meat 5pp, Veg 0pp, Potato 3pp & Butter 3pp
S: Jelly 2pp Fruit 0pp & Teas 4pp
Bottle of Coors Light 4pp
Total 34pp :)
(+8) No Exercise Today:(

Last edited:
well done u :D
i just keep falling off the wagon :(
i find myself always sayin start again nxt week - so heres the famous words... il be bk on track n pointing again after easter has gone
chocolate is my downfall

Trying really hard Shez to stay on the wagon. I'll have my blow out on Sunday hopefully:)If I could keep it to one day I'd be happy but we'll see...I got the app 'couch to 5km' yesterday & thinking about doing it. It's 25 minutes long sure that won't kill me;)Mite just give it a try!!!

Trying really hard Shez to stay on the wagon. I'll have my blow out on Sunday hopefully:)If I could keep it to one day I'd be happy but we'll see...I got the app 'couch to 5km' yesterday & thinking about doing it. It's 25 minutes long sure that won't kill me;)Mite just give it a try!!!

i tried it before i got pregnant but it did kill me ha!
let me know how u get on! :) x

Friday 3rd March 2015
B:
Porridge & Slimline Milk 3pp
L: Soup 0pp & Egg 3pp & Brown Bread 2pp
D: Salmon 5pp, Veg 0pp
S: Jelly 2pp & Teas 3pp & Yoghurt 2pp

Curly Wurly 3pp & Malteaser Bunny 4pp

Total 28pp:) (-2 for Half Hours Walk)
(0)

Last edited:
Soo, I slept it out for aqua aerobics this morning! Feeling very guilty about it. I am aiming for an hours walk today after the chocolate splurge yesterday. I'm back on the wagon today and have promised myself a small Easter Egg on Sunday if I stay on track til then. Otherwise it will be a curly wurly or two for me;);) Didn't start the couch to 5km as planned yesterday but there is an 8km walk on Sunday morning if I wake on time:D:D I have the map my walk app and am hoping to use it more! Making soup and more jelly asap to stay on track:D:D:D

I managed a thirty minute walk today.. Indulged in a Malteaser Bunny and a Curly Wurly afterwards. I really didn't need them but anyways... Back on track for tomorrow....

Back