EE every day

Weigh in tomorrow!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; carrot and corriander soup, 1x bread

T; beef stew (EL beef steak, carrots, leeks, onion,oxo, marmite, lea and perrins, mustard powder, thyme, rosemary, sage, gravy granuals) broccoli, green beans, SW roast potatoes

SNACKS; banana

SYNS; Latte=5 bread=3 caramel snack a jacks=5 soup=0.5 stew=1.5
Total=15

Wish i went to class so i could try the hi-fi bars :( They look lovely! Have drooled over a few pics of them in the SW mag lol. xx

:eek: Opps, another bad friday! Really wish i could pull off a whole week on plan and see what my losses were like! But while i can still get away with a naughty friday evening i am gonna carry on LOL. Had the best intentions today, meals all pre cooked and ready, but snacking got the better of me! Lost 1lb this week and really happy with that after a bad weekend! :)

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; chilli (el mince, tomatoes, baked beans, carrots, mushrooms, spices) rice

T; small bowl of last nights beef stew.

SNACKS;...........

SYNS; cup cake=5 2x jaffa cakes=5 malteasers=10 popcorn=10
Total 30 :rolleyes:

Thanks hun, its defo not as bad as last week :) xx

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; big banana

L; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage, sprouts, peas

T; 2x egg, 2x bacon medallions, table spoon of beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2x bread

SNACKS;

SYNS; gravy=2 bread=5 butter=2 snack a jacks=5
Total=14

Another great day for you yesterday, well done :) ive totally lost my motivation :( need to try and get back in the zone!!

Are you feeling better hun? Its hard to keep motivation up when you feel like poop! You have done so well, dont give up :) xx

Breaking dawn tonight :) Cant wait, the only problem is that we are going to nandos for tea and then i will have to resist the cinema popcorn!! Gonna try my hardest to be sensible, really really want to get into the 11 stone bracket before christmas!! 5 weeks and 5.5lb to go!!!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; Gonna count any oil in the nandos as this and hope for the best!

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; chilli and rice (el minced beef, baked beans, tomatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms, garlic, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, chilli powder)

T; NANDOS.....planning on grilled chicken breast with no skin and no marrinade (too bl00dy spicy for me) and salad with no dressing or cheese, maybe corn on the cob too.

SYNS; All for nandos and any pop corn i may pinch of the hubby! Wont be able to weigh it or anything so just hoping i can be reasonably sensible and not shovell it in like i used to :)

Eeeekkkk.... I am sh1t at resisting naughtyness!!!! Had plain chicken with no skin and CHIPS!! Then had pop corn and malteasers :( Big boo boo. Ah well, onwards and downwards.Fridge is full of healthy syn free food stuff so strait back on it tomorrow morn

chun-ky said:
Eeeekkkk.... I am sh1t at resisting naughtyness!!!! Had plain chicken with no skin and CHIPS!! Then had pop corn and malteasers :( Big boo boo. Ah well, onwards and downwards.Fridge is full of healthy syn free food stuff so strait back on it tomorrow morn

We've all been there sweetie, like you said onwards and downwards xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I wouldn't have been able to have resisting the popcorn either, it just smells sooo good :party0051:K x

Going for a red day today, just for a bit of a change! Hoping it may help limit the damage of my popcorn overload yesterday!! Having a ton of superfree with my meals too. And no syns so far! Will defo be having some later but will try and not scoff em all today!

HEA1; 350ML skimmed milk

HEB1; 2x alpen lights
HEB2; ? maybe another two if im hungry

B; toffee muller yog, apple

L; bolognaise (el mince beef, tomatoes, passata, onion, garlic, herbs, mushrooms, carrots, courgette, aubergine) BNS wedges

T; grilled pork medallion, broccoli, sugar snap peas, cauliflower, green beans, veg mash (carrots, swede, onion squash)

SNACKS;...........

SYNS; crunchie=9.5 gravy=2
Total= 11.5 (not as low as i wanted but still back on track :) )

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; leek potato and broccoli soup, bread

T; spag bol, BNS wedges, pasta

SNACKS;......

SYNS; bread=5 bite of cake=5 snack a jacks=5
Total 15

How's things? Food looking fab so guessing all back on track :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi :) Yeah all back on track :D Been cooking some more beef stew tonight too so really no excuse to mess up as the fridge is full!!! Its hard getting back on it after a bit of a blow out! Hope your well xx

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; potato leek and broccoli soup, bread

T; beef stew (EL stewing steak, leeks, carrots, onion, celery, bovril stock cube, lea and perrins, mustard powder, thyme) SW roast potatoes,broccoli, green beans, asparagus, sugar snap peas

SNACKS;.........

SYNS; bread=5 extra milk=2 snack a jacks=5 matchmakers=3
Total 15

Walked lots and lots again today too :) Actualy have walked every day this week so far! Hoping it helps limit the damage of the cinema trip :eek:

Back