EE every day

Started the day off great :)
Ended it pretty badly :mad:

I NEED to stop going out for a week i think and get back in the ''zone''!!!!!

Banana for breakfast. Then walked to town. Decided on having a chocolate muffin as my daily syns! Obviously it was more than a days syns worth at 25syns! But thought it would be fine, and id just be super good the rest of the day.....Didn't work out that way though, as per usual! I tried to skip lunch thinking it would cancel out some of the badness of the muffin!
Went to visit the in-laws this afternoon and then found myself in the car at 6pm driving home with a really grumbly belly, 4 starving kids, a moaning hubby and no plan for tea!
Maccy D's was the solution to the problem :break_diet:
Please can someone give me a kick up the ar$e!! Crappy food makes me feel crappy! I need to stop being un-organised and start planning a bit better! And remind myself that eating one sweet lovely bit of cake makes me crave more CAKE!!!!!

Gotta start putting some real effort into losing now. I want to reach my first target, then lower it so my BMI will actually be 'healthy'!!!!!

Oh hun, it's so hard isn't it sometimes!! I was hoping for a whole week in next week to correct some of the last few weeks craziness but once again we have another invite for this sat :(

All I can recommend is drawing a line and not beating yourself up - its not a diet it's a new lifestyle and therefore not every day/week will be too plan!! (even slim people have fat days :))

Chin up lovely :) xx

:D Back on track strait away this week :D

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller toffee yogurt

L; christmas dinner soup, stuffing balls, pigs in blankets

T; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans

SNACKS; turkey chunks

SYNS; stuffing=2 sausage=2 gravey=2 yorki puds=5 milk=1
Total=12

Hey Chun ky .. thought id look in on your diary :)

That xmas lunch soup sounds lush! think im going to give that a go specially now its gettting chillier ! ..
I to ate a mc donalds today :( and feel really heavy and stodged up .. Hoping to pull somthing back .. to gain on my first week would be horrible lol ...

I was exactly the same this weekend being off track, I Def blame Christmas and the cold weather. I can't actually wait for the new year so I can hopefully put more effort in. Good luck for this week. X

Snugglebug thanks for popping in :) The soup is AMAZING!
What is it with maccy D's hey! It really is gross food! But so quick cheap and easy...and tempting! Really did make me feel rubbish! I hope it doesn't affect your weigh in hun xx

Catmonkey it is deffo christmas' fault lol! I cant wait for january now! Dont get me wrong i LOVE christmas but its all about food! Its hard enough at the best of times but with the cold weather and soo many trips out i am struggling right now! Hope you have a great week xx

Gotta be a green day today :) Had lunch out (again!)

HEA1; 350ml skimmed milk
HEA2; stilton

HEB1; 2x alpen lights
HEB2; 2x nimble wholemeal

B; 2x poached eggs on toast

L; cauliflower and stilton soup (home-made in cafe)

T; SW roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, sugarsnap peas, green beans, gravy

SNACKS;.......

SYNS; marge=1 soup=5 (just incase hea doesnt cover it) gravy=4 caramel snack a jacks=5
Total=15

Made a boo boo and ate 2 cadburys chocolate eclairs (sweets) :( Really hoping i added a few more syns than needed for the soup to cover them! Am ment to be being SUPER good to make up for the weekend!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; christmas dinner soup, mini PIB and stuffing balls

T; spag bol (el mince, carrot, tomatoes, passata, garlic, onion, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms, herbs) BNS wedges

SNACKS; 2x chicken thighs (skin removed)

SYNS; caramel snack a jacks=7 mini pigs in blankets & stuffing=3
Total=10

It is my new fave meal lol xx

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, muller yog

L; christmas dinner soup (again :eek:) mini PIB and stuffing balls

T; lemon and herb chicken breast, rice, peas & sweetcorn, broccoli and baby corn.

SNACKS;........

SYNS; banana muller=1 lemon and herb seasoning=1 mini PIB and stuffing=3 weetabix oaty bar=4 matchmakers=6
Total=15

Weigh in tomorrow

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; poached eggs on toast (no superfree :()

T; roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, baby corn

SNACKS;........

SYNS; 2x nimble=5 marge=1 gravy=2 chocolate=7
Total=15

-1lb :) Very happy!

Today has been good.....SO FAR!
Having a real battle between head heart and BELLY tonight :eek:

Hubby and his mate getting a dominos pizza :drool:
I thought we were having chinese so saved my syns up for a plain chow mein. Really dont know what to do now :(
I normaly have a bit of a naughty treat on a weigh day/ weekend, but pizza is sooo horrific...all that dough and cheese... YUM!

I am really hungry but i think if i have tea now, i will prob end up still eating some pizza! But if i dont make some tea now then i will defo eat the pizza.

Dominos Pizza is my fave food, i haven't had it once since starting SW (have had 1 pitta pizza and 1 smash pizza, its not quite the same though!)
I was gonna have a dominos when i had lost a stone, then 2 stone but stopped myself, and said i would have one at target! 4lb to go but the pizza oppertunity is here right now!!! AAARRRGGGHHHH :mad:

Might just have the pizza, and stop battling with myself! Then i will feel like poop tomorrow and be super good for the rest of the week!!! Bring on 1000 syns :eek: (ok lol exaggerating a little)

Pizza is ordered...EEEKKKKKK feeling soooo bad about it already! Think i am gonna break my loss every week pattern this week! Even though i feel guilty i am gonna enjoy every single bite! :) Life is too short to cry over a pizza xx

How was the pizza?!

It was lovely :) Really enjoyed it! Back on track today, roast lamb for lunch and soup planned for tea! xx

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana, apple

L; roast lamb, SW roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, baby corn, sugar snap peas, green beans, peas and sweetcorn

T; few spoons of carrot and corriander soup (didn't fancy it at all)

SNACKS;...........

SYNS; gravy=2 oat biscuit=8 oaty bar=4 snack a jacks=5
Total=19 :(

Today was ment to be a good day lol. I really didn't fancy the soup though and ate the snack a jacks instead!

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lighs

B; poached egg on toast

L; soup (leeks, onion, potato, chicken, stock cube, garlic)

T; chilli with rice (EL mince, kidney beans, tomatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms, onion, garlic, herbs)

SNACKS;.........

SYNS; bread=5 marge=1 oaty bar=4 ice cream=5
Total 15

Back