EE every day

HEA; 350ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; egg, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, SW chips :eek:

T; turkey chunks...lunch was at 11am....still stuffed!!!

SNACKS;.....

SYNS; sausage=1 snack a jacks=5 cookie=9 Highlights hot choc=2
Total=17.....Over again!!! :(

HEA; 375ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; baked potato, turkey, lettuce, carrot, beetroot, cream cheese

T; spagbol (EL beef, carrot, tomato, aubergine, bacon, mushroom, courgette, onion, garlic, herbs, pasta)

SNACKS; cherries

SYNS; cream cheese=3 mini eggs=6 snack a jacks=5
Total=14

Big mistake having a sneaky mid week weigh in today! TARGET!!!! But not for long lol......Was sooo happy this morn!
Had a busy day shopping and was out all day, resulting in breakfast out.... =12 syns. Not too bad....then tea was a KFC! Ooops.

Really really REALLY want to be at target at weigh in on friday...How silly of me to get all excited then bloomin blow it!!

Can't believe how well you've done, that must have been amazing seeing your target this morning.
I'm sure you can pull it back before weigh in and get the result you so deserve xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun :) Fingers crossed i can pull it back! Did zumba tonight :eek: Hope it helps lol. Cooked a beef stew for tomorrow too so damage limitation is in progress xx

Well done, getting to your target is amazing.
Fingers crossed for your weigh in!
X

Thanks Emmou! I have everything crossed for tomorrow lol! If not i KNOW i can do it by next week! HEAD IN THE GAME :) x

HEA; 375ml skim milk

HEB; 60g wholemeal bread

B; banana

L; mixed veg soup, chicken salad sandwich (starving!!!)

T; beef stew ( EL stewing steak, leeks, carrots, green beans, onion, peas, marmite, lea and perrins, mustard powder, beef stock, bay leaves, rosemary and thyme) Mashed pots and broccoli

SNACKS; cherries

SYNS; hot choc=2 mash=2 alpen=3 popcorn=8
Total=15

More zumba today too :)

HEA; 375ml skim milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; gammon, pineapple ring, peas, chips (cafe)

T; chicken hot pot ( chicken, bacon, leek, mushroom, carrots, chicken stock, thyme)

SNACKS;......

SYNS; snack a jacks=5 lunch out :confused: Probably lots! The chips were deep fried! The gammon was grilled...maybe 15 for the chips
Total=20

1 hour walking
40 min zumba

HEA; 375ml skim milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

B; banana

L; chicken hot pot (left-overs)

T; chilli and rice (el beef mince, celery, carrot, mushroom, tomatoes, chillies, red pepper, kidney beans, spices)

SNACKS;..........

SYNS; rice=1 snack a jacks=5 chocolate=7
Total=13

1 hour walking
1 hour dance

Hey chunky!

Haven't popped in for a bit so thought I'd say hello! How are things going for you? So close to target you lucky thing :)

Hey chickadee :) Nice to see ya!
Im not doing great at the moment. Struggling since xmas really, luckily no gain but no loss sice dec 16th! I need to shift this last 2lb....then re set target so i end up with a healthy BMI! I never dreamed when i started i would get to this weight. Now i know i can do it i want to lose a little more...these last 2lb are a killer though lol. Im sure if i keep on properly i will do it!
Hows things with you hun? How is Charlie? xx

HEA; 375ml skimmed milk

HEB; 2x alpen lights

Brunch- 2x egg, bacon, beans, mushroom, tomatoes, toast

T; roast chicken, roast pots and snips, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas

SNACKS;........

SYNS; toast and butter=8 Gravy=2 snack a jacks=5
Total= 15

It's so hard getting back into it after Christmas isn't it?! You have done amazingly so far and have managed to maintain for a few weeks which is great. You must feel frustrated about the 2 lbs but you'll get there! Maybe try introducing something new, give your body a wee shock?!

As you have read I've had to take drastic measures to get my motivation back, the soups working a treat though and really tasty, although obviously not gonna be able to do it long term but it's fine for a couple of weeks :)

Charlie is amazing, thanks for asking :) he is very tricky and a handful at times but he's so worth it :) getting big too!

Chin up chunk-less!

It's so hard getting back into it after Christmas isn't it?! You have done amazingly so far and have managed to maintain for a few weeks which is great. You must feel frustrated about the 2 lbs but you'll get there! Maybe try introducing something new, give your body a wee shock?!

As you have read I've had to take drastic measures to get my motivation back, the soups working a treat though and really tasty, although obviously not gonna be able to do it long term but it's fine for a couple of weeks :)

Charlie is amazing, thanks for asking :) he is very tricky and a handful at times but he's so worth it :) getting big too!

Chin up chunk-less!

Ha ha that made me smile :)
Glad your doing ok now hun, and that the pup is good...they are harder than kids lol but soooo loveable and less naughty ha ha!
I have been trying to shock my body by doing zumba most nights...so far its not helped lol...made me more hungry i think!!! I think i need to stop my naughty friday treats!! :) xx

Thanks for popping in kirstym :)
Your right it defo dont feel like exercise! So much fun!
Hope you are doing ok hun xx

GREEN

HEA1; milk
HEA2; cheese

HEB1; 2x alpens
HEB2; oats

B; banana

L; soup (carrots, onion, sweet potato, garlic, corriander)

T; quorn spagbol (quorn mince, onion, tomatoes, red pepper, courgette, garlic, carrots, herbs)

SNACKS;........

SYNS; 2x snack a jacks=10 cookie=5
Total=15

Just been able to see your profile pic properly as normally on my phone..is that you? Looking very slim :) You'll need to do a before and after sometime :)

Just been able to see your profile pic properly as normally on my phone..is that you? Looking very slim :) You'll need to do a before and after sometime :)

I have put a before and after in the insperational photo's bit lol....Under ''posting this to cheer myself up'' :) xx

Back