Total=15

GREEN

HEA1; skim milk
HEA2;........

HEB1; alpen lights
HEB2; WM bread

B; egg, beans, mushrooms, hash brown, toast

L; carrot and corriander soup

T; quorn curry ( quorn fillets, onion, tomatoes, corriander, garlic, spices) rice, banana and cucumber, natural yogurt

SNACKS;...........

SYNS; hash brown=3 butter=2 snack a jacks=10
Total=15

Just had a look at your photos! You look amazing, such a huge difference! You have done so well and should be so proud! You're at the final stretch now and you CAN do it :)

Just had a look at your photos! You look amazing, such a huge difference! You have done so well and should be so proud! You're at the final stretch now and you CAN do it :)

Thanks hun :) Sneaky weigh in today was 11st 10lb!! Under target by 1lb :D lol.....Just praying it stays at that lol...sneaky weigh in last week was 11st 11lb (target) on tue and all i did after was eat rubbish, getting me another STS on friday!!!............xx

Stay away from the rubbish- that's an order! The feeling of being at target( or under) will be much more gratifying than eating rubbish! Remember that :)

Weighed in thurs as was having chinese thurs night...Target -1lb :)

Today EE

HEA; milk

HEB; alpen lights

B; banana

L; poached egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes

T; chicken, potato, parsnip, carrots, broccoli, green beans, sprouts

SNACKS; cherries

SYNS; gravy=2 stuffing=5 yorki puds=7.5 chocolate=9
Total=23.5 (its friday ;) )

Well done for getting BELOW your target :) are you happy with where you are at or you still thinking you might lower it?

Thanks hun :)
Yeah i defo need to lower it! Another 5-10lb would be amazing...but im not gonna stress over it! Just gonna take it slow, exercise and try and tone up a bit! My MAIN aim is to not gain! lol....So scared of gaining it all back! xx

Hi there, just randomly clicked on your diary and so glad I did. Not read it all but I'm my own worst enemy and I'm feeling such a failure at the mo. you are basically where I want to be lol.

Fantastic effort, you must be so proud and I understand the scared thing. I was nearly 16st a few years ago and got down to 12.10 scroll on a bit and I'm 14st :-(.

I going to read a bit more of your diary now :)

Hi there, just randomly clicked on your diary and so glad I did. Not read it all but I'm my own worst enemy and I'm feeling such a failure at the mo. you are basically where I want to be lol.

Fantastic effort, you must be so proud and I understand the scared thing. I was nearly 16st a few years ago and got down to 12.10 scroll on a bit and I'm 14st :-(.

I going to read a bit more of your diary now :)

Good luck with your journey hun :) Its soo easy to gain the weight back, i have already been slipping back into old habbits since christmas! xx

HEA; milk

HEB; alpen lights

B; banana

L; small baked pot, chilli and salad (el mince, carrot, mushrooms, kidney beans, tomatoes, peppers, chillis, spices)

T; chicken hot pot (chicken, leeks, bacon, mushrooms, carrots, onion, rosemary, thyme, stock cube) roast potatoes, broccoli, green beans,

SNACKS; banana, strawberries, yogurt

SYNS; butter bud=0.5 cheese=3.5
Total=4

And a cadburys cream egg :)
Total=13

Last edited:
Not such a great day!

HEA; milk

HEB; alpen lights

B; banana

L; 1 egg, 2 bacon, beans, 1/2 sausage, 1/2 white toast, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 hash browns

T; chicken hot pot & mashed potato

SNACKS;........

SYNS; 1/2 sausage=2 1/2 white toast =3 hash browns=5 cream egg=9 Butter=2
Total=21 :(
Also pinched some kettle chips off the hubby. STOP!!!!!

I never used to like em...Cant stop eating em now ha ha ha xx

Yesterday

HEA; milk
HEB; alpens
B; oat cookie, banana
L; bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes
T; chilli and rice
SNACKS; cherries
SYNS; oat cookie=5 snack a jacks=5 chocolate=5
TOTAL= 15

Today

HEA; milk
HEB; alpens
B; banana
L; baked pot & chilli and cheese
T; chicken hot pot, mashed potato, broccoli, sugarsnap peas, baby corn
SNACKS; clementine, cherries
SYNS; oat cookie=5 cheese=5 snack a jacks=5
TOTAL=15

GREEN

HEA1; milk
HEA2; milk

HEB1; oats
HEB2; alpen lights

B; banana, porridge

L;.....

T; curry and rice (quorn, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, onion, garlic, ginger, spices)

SNACKS; banana, yogurt

SYNS; banana muffin=15

chun-ky said:
GREEN

HEA1; milk
HEA2; milk

HEB1; oats
HEB2; alpen lights

B; banana, porridge

L;.....

T; curry and rice (quorn, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, onion, garlic, ginger, spices)

SNACKS; banana, yogurt

SYNS; banana muffin=15

Oooh now I fancy a muffin!!! A blueberry one too be precise :) xx

Back