EE Newbie!

Depends on how she makes the gravey/roasties for syns. I know the ones I make are 5-6 syns but when my OH mother makes them its up to 10-12 syns as she uses Goosefat (they taste delish so worth the syns)

You are doing really well. I always split my hexb aswell.

she boils them, n then in oven with crisp and dry over

thx hun :) x

i have :)
how r u hun long time no speak!
are u doing sw then? x

I'm nearly back to my biggest Totally deserved but still very annoying! I didn't get on with SW when I tried it but have restarted WW as its the only thing which seems to have worked for me. X

We had toast done in goosedat xmas day its a must :p
Wanting naughty roasts now.
I sometimes do ny roast with fry light but once or twice have boiled them then in my tin filled it half way with water n 1 chicken stock cube and cooked them in the oven like this they are lovely. The first time they went royally wrong but have worked since hahaha!!

Enjoy ur roast dinner

Xx

I sometimes do ny roast with fry light but once or twice have boiled them then in my tin filled it half way with water n 1 chicken stock cube and cooked them in the oven like this they are lovely. The first time they went royally wrong but have worked since hahaha!!

Enjoy ur roast dinner

Xx

I've never heard of roasties being done that way! Sound amazing! X

Enjoy ur roast dinner

Xx

Sounds naughty but yummy

I'm nearly back to my biggest Totally deserved but still very annoying! I didn't get on with SW when I tried it but have restarted WW as its the only thing which seems to have worked for me. X

ahhhhh
i liked ww - but got bored so something new again for me :)

Enjoy ur roast dinner

Xx

mmmm sound yum
im looking forward to my roast dinner ... could just eat it now actually but thats too early for me haha we dont eat until 7ish!

evening all :)
so today went quite fast considerin i didnt want to go this mornin, was so cold, didnt wanna get out of bed :( horrible getting up to an alarm when ive had plenty of lazy lie ins over the hols!

ive stayed fully on track like planned

but added a snack when i got in from work of wafer thin slices of ham!

may enjoy a malibu and diet coke now to celebrate before i prepare tomorrows lunch!

hope everyones doing well x

evening all :)
so today went quite fast considerin i didnt want to go this mornin, was so cold, didnt wanna get out of bed :( horrible getting up to an alarm when ive had plenty of lazy lie ins over the hols!

ive stayed fully on track like planned

but added a snack when i got in from work of wafer thin slices of ham!

may enjoy a malibu and diet coke now to celebrate before i prepare tomorrows lunch!

hope everyones doing well x

Well Done on a fabulous day Shez! I LOVE Malibu, one of my most favourite drinks! X

yes thats possibly my fave mmmmmmmmm
but diet coke is more sw friendly :) haha

I was gonna say the same thing! How does Malibu fair on Syns? X

Back