EE Newbie!

think i need to find myself some sweet syn free snacks for times like this - just eaten tea n straight after i could eat blocks of chocolate :/ possibly the worst time of the day for me to go off track...

think i need to find myself some sweet syn free snacks for times like this - just eaten tea n straight after i could eat blocks of chocolate :/ possibly the worst time of the day for me to go off track...

Mullerlights - syn free! If not maybe mix some chocolate options with quark or fat free yoghurt x

Try keeping some grapes in the freezer? I love frozen grapes as a little snack x

I jus had chocolate i think im due on!!!

Urgh dnt like malibu... odd one out hahaha! Give me vodka any day!
Xx

I prefer vodka too lol

thinkin of makin a chilli tonight
i use
Asda Chilli Con Carne Sauce Mix, dried 50g sachet

can anyone tell me how many syns this is?

and is 5% mince beef free? for how much?

thanks x

Extra Lean (or 5%) is free so there is no limit to how much you can have.

Is the packet sauce mix the 45g Chosen By You? If so, it's 7 syns for the packet x

Hi, Here to subscribe!
Chilli sounds yummy - I had chilli yesterday, but used extra lean turkey mince for a change, with all the other flavours and a beef oxo I couldn't really tell the difference.
I find chilli so comforting - not like diet food at all!
Hope you have a good day x

I make a chilli I found in one of my sw books
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon chilli powder
2 crushed garlic cloves
Two tins of tomato's

Fry off mince and garlic add onion and other speed veg you like. Season with the spices then add the tomatoes. Bring to boil and simmer then add in whatever beans you like. I always add kidney and mixed beans. Makes 6 portions. All syn free.

Back