• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EEEEEEEEK!!! *stupid girly scream"

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
WI!!! I... LOST... 3, yes, 3lbs!!!!! Argh!

Omg I'm in shock! lol

Look at my shiney new stickers... 1.5stone, and CLUB 10!! :eek: I wasn't expecting those for a few more weeks.

I followed my wk 2 food diary and upped my exercise a little bit, and it worked!! :eek:

Ok I'll calm down now!! :) ah that's better

Thanks so much to everyone on here for motivation and support xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st1lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 3st1lb(20.38%)
Arghh - well done to you and you worked damm hard for those 3lbs so well deserved.

Here's to the next 3!!

Rosie xxx

Julianne_julz

I went over syns yesterday as after my 7mile walk I felt like I was really weak, stupid me only drank 1l water and barely ate anything before, so I ate for the sake of not feinting! Lol. I had a few marshmallows to get sugar in me then had some fruit. Not felt that rough in a while... overdid it yesterday oops x

I will succeed!!!
S: 13st3lb C: 12st8.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.59%)
Woohoo well done! What a week! xxxx

ilovelife

Wishing and hoping!
its good you can recongise errors, but don't give yourself a hard time (causes more pressure and low self esteem) learn from it, mistakes happen we are only human after all :)

I went over syns yesterday as after my 7mile walk I felt like I was really weak, stupid me only drank 1l water and barely ate anything before, so I ate for the sake of not feinting! Lol. I had a few marshmallows to get sugar in me then had some fruit. Not felt that rough in a while... overdid it yesterday oops x

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I think you've totally deserved it as well!!! :D

Well done lady...superstar!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Wow!!! Well done Huni!!!

You definitely deserved that loss, especially after a 7 mile walk!!!
Rest today though!

xx

Julianne_julz

Thanks everyone. I'm doing NOTHING today. I actually feel as though I'm coming down with something, sore throat and my glands feel a bit swollen in my neck... I don't know if that could be due to not drinking enough yesterday or just caught a virus... Hmm oh well. Here's to doing nothing! And I'm having that mushy pea curry tonight I'm so excited it's ridiculous! lol. xxx

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done dude!! Mushy pea curry? You'll have to post how it tastes, I have been pondering making this for a little while xxxx

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Hey wtg hun, what a fab loss. I bet its all that hard rock music ya been listening to on ya pod while doing ya exercise hahahaha. Well done again, hopefully ill be screaming tomoz night when i get weighed ( in a good way hehe)

S: 19st1lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.59%)
Well done to you on that fantastic loss. It is a great feeling to achieve isn't it. I really need to up my exercise now and start to tone, just need to make it a habit and it won't seem like as much effort - I hope!

Daisyboo

S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thats brilliant news - well done you!! Must remember to keep a track of my diary sheets and note how much I lose at the top - good to refer back to later.

Hope your not coming down to anything too serious