EEEEEEEEK!!! *stupid girly scream"

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
WI!!! I... LOST... 3, yes, 3lbs!!!!! Argh!

Omg I'm in shock! lol

Look at my shiney new stickers... 1.5stone, and CLUB 10!! :eek: I wasn't expecting those for a few more weeks.

I followed my wk 2 food diary and upped my exercise a little bit, and it worked!! :eek:

Ok I'll calm down now!! :) ah that's better

Thanks so much to everyone on here for motivation and support xxx

Arghh - well done to you and you worked damm hard for those 3lbs so well deserved.

Here's to the next 3!!

Rosie xxx

FABULOUS! well done, you deserve it!

I went over syns yesterday as after my 7mile walk I felt like I was really weak, stupid me only drank 1l water and barely ate anything before, so I ate for the sake of not feinting! Lol. I had a few marshmallows to get sugar in me then had some fruit. Not felt that rough in a while... overdid it yesterday oops x

Woohoo well done! What a week! xxxx

its good you can recongise errors, but don't give yourself a hard time (causes more pressure and low self esteem) learn from it, mistakes happen we are only human after all :)

I went over syns yesterday as after my 7mile walk I felt like I was really weak, stupid me only drank 1l water and barely ate anything before, so I ate for the sake of not feinting! Lol. I had a few marshmallows to get sugar in me then had some fruit. Not felt that rough in a while... overdid it yesterday oops x

I think you've totally deserved it as well!!! :D

Well done lady...superstar!!

Wow!!! Well done Huni!!!

You definitely deserved that loss, especially after a 7 mile walk!!!
Rest today though!

xx

Thanks everyone. I'm doing NOTHING today. I actually feel as though I'm coming down with something, sore throat and my glands feel a bit swollen in my neck... I don't know if that could be due to not drinking enough yesterday or just caught a virus... Hmm oh well. Here's to doing nothing! And I'm having that mushy pea curry tonight I'm so excited it's ridiculous! lol. xxx

Well done dude!! Mushy pea curry? You'll have to post how it tastes, I have been pondering making this for a little while xxxx

Hey wtg hun, what a fab loss. I bet its all that hard rock music ya been listening to on ya pod while doing ya exercise hahahaha. Well done again, hopefully ill be screaming tomoz night when i get weighed ( in a good way hehe)

Well done to you on that fantastic loss. It is a great feeling to achieve isn't it. I really need to up my exercise now and start to tone, just need to make it a habit and it won't seem like as much effort - I hope!

Thats brilliant news - well done you!! Must remember to keep a track of my diary sheets and note how much I lose at the top - good to refer back to later.

Hope your not coming down to anything too serious

Back