♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Yeah hun was really full and didnt feel bloated either x

3lb off for me today! I am finally back in the 10s by the skin of my teeth lol xx

Whoop Whoop!!! 3lbs in a week is fantastic!!! I hope u did the Happy Scale Dance! X

lol yeah I am so pleased especially after last week! it was what i needed to get me motivated again! so i am determined to keep it up! xx

lol yeah I am so pleased especially after last week! it was what i needed to get me motivated again! so i am determined to keep it up! xx

That's my girl :) Amazing how good a good result makes us feel! X

:) yep I am off to buy some bits to make myself a nice dinner! and nice walk at the same time lol x when is your wi? sat? you will be at goal!!!! yay xxxxx

:) yep I am off to buy some bits to make myself a nice dinner! and nice walk at the same time lol x when is your wi? sat? you will be at goal!!!! yay xxxxx

WI is tomorrow, I reckon ill get a STS this week,been out of my routine and done no exercise :-( What do u plan to cook? X

STS ids still better than a gain though x

Breakfast

cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
1 x babybel light 1pp

Dinner

220g spaghetti cooked 6pp
125g meatballs 4pp
1/2 jar pasta sauce 2pp
20 ww cheese 1pp

snacks
ww caramel bar 2pp
banana 0pp
ww cherry candies 2pp( for the whole bag! pointed the bag but will eat over the week)

had 3 slices of crusty bread and butter today as a treat! didnt know how to point it really? so will just use 49 for it lol xxx

STS ids still better than a gain though x

Breakfast

cereal bar 2pp

Lunch
1 x babybel light 1pp

Dinner

220g spaghetti cooked 6pp
125g meatballs 4pp
1/2 jar pasta sauce 2pp
20 ww cheese 1pp

snacks
ww caramel bar 2pp
banana 0pp
ww cherry candies 2pp( for the whole bag! pointed the bag but will eat over the week)

had 3 slices of crusty bread and butter today as a treat! didnt know how to point it really? so will just use 49 for it lol xxx

Somebody uploaded this pic of Crusty Bread...

image-3589830942.jpg

Going on the fact that is 45g for 3pp, there's no way you could of used 49!

Did u use a WW Pasta Sauce? WW Cherry Candies sound yummy, are they like Cherry Drops? I used to love those! X

ooh thanks hun i didn't even think about weighing it!! :rolleyes: i bought the smaller sized loaf to so hopefully if i double it to 6 or 7 points and then 3 for butter and call it 10pp that should be ok? yeh they are so nice! and they were 75p at my meeting this morning they are very moreish! xx

ooh thanks hun i didn't even think about weighing it!! :rolleyes: i bought the smaller sized loaf to so hopefully if i double it to 6 or 7 points and then 3 for butter and call it 10pp that should be ok? yeh they are so nice! and they were 75p at my meeting this morning they are very moreish! xx

That sounds perfect! My Goal Treat is going to be Tiger Bread :) Mmmmmmmmm! X

i swear bread is my downfall i go in the supermarket and avoid the bakery bit as all the crusty bread smell delicious! xx

i swear bread is my downfall i go in the supermarket and avoid the bakery bit as all the crusty bread smell delicious! xx

I'm sure they use a Bread Air Freshener lol x

lol I swear subway have something like that, where they pump the fresh bread smell outside lol or is that just me?? xx

lol I swear subway have something like that, where they pump the fresh bread smell outside lol or is that just me?? xx

I agree! They do it at M&M World with Chocolate so I don't see why not ;-) x

Half off for me on Thursday, little disappointed but not as much as knowing my points were not reduced when they should have been so have been going over for the last few weeks! x

Thanks hun xx 2lb off today :) happy with that! Xxx

Thanks hun x 1lb off for me today :) back on it again this week and have some lovely muffins to post later xx

Back