♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Thank you hun xx

Yeah good thanks hun x get to try my dress on next week! I boight it in a smaller size than i tried on (i had only lost 6lb then) so have another 12 lb and hoping for 1.5 this week but anything will do x how had your day been? Xx

Breakfast
30g coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
Jacket pot 6pp
56g tuna 3pp
Salad 0pp

Dinner
100g kievs 6pp
1 medium egg 2pp
Salad 0pp

Snacks
Ww eclair 2pp
Quavers 2pp
Ww jaffa bar 2pp

Yeah good thanks hun x get to try my dress on next week! I boight it in a smaller size than i tried on (i had only lost 6lb then) so have another 12 lb and hoping for 1.5 this week but anything will do x how had your day been? Xx

Oooooo Dress trying on! That sounds exciting :) I bet u will notice a real difference this fitting! My day has been awful :-( In such a lot of pain with my back :-( x

Breakfast
30g coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
Jacket pot 6pp
56g tuna 3pp
Salad 0pp

Dinner
100g kievs 6pp
1 medium egg 2pp
Salad 0pp

Snacks
Ww eclair 2pp
Quavers 2pp
Ww jaffa bar 2pp

Yummy :) Are the WW Eclairs Frozen? X

Aww bless ya awful having bad back! X yeah hoping for big difference this time round x yeah ww eclairs are frozen an just thaw them as an when, they are nice too xx

Lots of walking for me today!! 10 min sit down in 11hrs!! Hope that pays off nxt week xxx

Aww bless ya awful having bad back! X yeah hoping for big difference this time round x yeah ww eclairs are frozen an just thaw them as an when, they are nice too xx

Lots of walking for me today!! 10 min sit down in 11hrs!! Hope that pays off nxt week xxx

I Might have to buy some of those to try :) Check u out with all your walking, u must of earned some AP there! I'm sure u will be rewarded at WI :) x

0.5 off for me yesterday really disappointed! Was so busy could eat all pp most days :(

0.5 off for me yesterday really disappointed! Was so busy could eat all pp most days :(

A Loss is a Loss Sweetie, are u sure you're eating enough? Your body hasn't gone into Starvation Mode has it? X

I dont think i did this week! I didnt really eat all my pp as just didnt have time...few of the days was 16pp. I am gonna plan all meals this week so i can eat where ever i am was so annoyed when i got on scales and to top it off my back went yesterday! I think i have over done it and now i am really feeling it x hope you ok hun xx

I dont think i did this week! I didnt really eat all my pp as just didnt have time...few of the days was 16pp. I am gonna plan all meals this week so i can eat where ever i am was so annoyed when i got on scales and to top it off my back went yesterday! I think i have over done it and now i am really feeling it x hope you ok hun xx

Definitely eat more Sweetie, Week 2 & 3 I ate the least and only lost 0.5lb a week! The rest of the time I maxed out my weeklies and had bigger and better losses! X

yep that is defo going to be the plan from now on I just have to plan better, really dont want the same next week xx

yep that is defo going to be the plan from now on I just have to plan better, really dont want the same next week xx

You won't do Sweetie :) I know it's not always easy but try and chop n change your meals, sometimes our body gets used to certain foods and therefore doesn't process them as well. X

Yeah will do hun things have been so manic over the last few days so just havent had time to get on and do my food! Weigh in for me tomorrow hoping for a miracle lol as this week aint been a great one to be honest as have just had to grab on the go and not really tracked that much either! Hope you are ok xx

Yeah will do hun things have been so manic over the last few days so just havent had time to get on and do my food! Weigh in for me tomorrow hoping for a miracle lol as this week aint been a great one to be honest as have just had to grab on the go and not really tracked that much either! Hope you are ok xx

Hey Nat :) I guessed u had been busy, hectic time coming up for u now! I look forward to hearing your WI Result, hopefully you will do better than you expect. X

Thanks hun x and you look fab in your photo! xx

Todays meals

Breakfast (not great another grab and go)
wotsits 3pp
ww bakewell slice 2pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
Jacket pot 6pp
Salad 0pp
cereal bar 2pp

Snack
2 laughing cow light trianges 1pp
walkers french fries 2pp
1 x babybel light 1pp
ww caramel bar 2pp
banana 0pp

Dinner
100g chicken kievs 6pp
salad 0pp
1 x medium egg 2pp

Thanks hun x and you look fab in your photo! xx

Awwwww thanks Sweetie, Ive turned into such a poser lol x

Todays meals

Breakfast (not great another grab and go)
wotsits 3pp
ww bakewell slice 2pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
Jacket pot 6pp
Salad 0pp
cereal bar 2pp

Snack
2 laughing cow light trianges 1pp
walkers french fries 2pp
1 x babybel light 1pp
ww caramel bar 2pp
banana 0pp

Dinner
100g chicken kievs 6pp
salad 0pp
1 x medium egg 2pp

Wow! You got a lot of food for your pp! Did it suitably fill you up? X

Yeah hun was really full and didnt feel bloated either x

3lb off for me today! I am finally back in the 10s by the skin of my teeth lol xx

Back