eeeeeeek!!!

Cheers for the encouragement Fran, my fingers are cossed x

over 3 stone gone!!

hi guys,
well just been for another weigh in - 4 pounds off, woo hoo! that is now 3 stone and 1.5pounds gone, yey!! all in 8 weeks! i'm so thrilled - dunno what else to say really just pleased as punch once again!!
good luck to everyone with this weeks weigh-ins!
fran

Well done you,. thats an amazing loss, you have every right to be shouting from the roof tops!
x

well done, thats fantastic, you are doing so well.

hi guys,
well just been for another weigh in - 4 pounds off, woo hoo! that is now 3 stone and 1.5pounds gone, yey!! all in 8 weeks! i'm so thrilled - dunno what else to say really just pleased as punch once again!!
good luck to everyone with this weeks weigh-ins!
fran

Well done Fran!!!

4lbs. down and over three stone gone in 8 weeks:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

hey thats so good, well done. You must be really happy and you deserve to be. Good luck for the next week :)

OMG well done!
The losses are just extraordinary on this stuff!

Well done on the amazing 3 stone in 8 weeks .....its incredible what results you can get with these diets.....keep up the superb work. You are nearly half way there already.

hi all,
i'm eeeking again!!!
just been for weigh-in and have lost another 5 pounds!!
also went this morning to give notice of marriage (getting married next feb' 3rd) and that was really lovely too!!
wishing you all a happy monday and a fab week ahead!
fran x

well done you!!! looks like your almost half way to your target :D

h x

Well done, you are having great losses each week - I hope I can continue like that!
x

hi all,
it's monday again and i'm down another 4.5 pounds!!
over half way now so very pleased again!
also just wanted to let everyone know that i read every single post just never sure about posting back - but enjoy reading and am officially addicted to this site! guess i need to start participating a bit more now - been on it 10 weeks now - so i should be able to find more to say!!
lots of people are noticing now that i'm losing weight and now that they can see that this diet hasn't put me in my bed for weeks, or hospital or i havn't died and i'm actually more full of life than i was before with thousands more calories they are more accepting of it - well they wanna do it too!!
so, to all you guys, keep strong this week and i shall hopefully pitch in a bit more!
fran

well done...thats excellent work!!!

well done fran - its good to keep posting, talk things over and make new friends :)

hi everyone!
tiz me again after another weigh-in!
well as of today i have been on lipotrim for 11 weeks and have just lost another 4.5 pounds and that brings my loss to a grand total of 4STONE and 1.5 POUNDS! another 3ish stone to go but well and truely over half weigh/way through now!
loving all the threads at the mo!
good luck to everyone this week!
fran
EEEeeeeek!

I think your doing fab,and ive only just caught up with your tread as im new and its gave me more inperastion to go do this diet.
I was off to the GP today but ive had the plumber come so ill try to get in tomorrow and ill be joining you all soon.
Keep it up guys xxx

well done - im so happy for you. Over half way there, roll on summer!! :)

Back