eeeeeeek!!!

more gone!!

hi people!!
another Monday another loss - five pounds this week.....woop woop!!
also today my boyfriend has started on it!!
he hasn't got as much as i HAD to lose but we are about even stevens now so he has jumped on the band-wagon!!
i'm trying to get him to pop on here and say hi - and for you blokes on here there'll be another one in your gang, lol!!
wishing everyone the best of luck this week!
speak soon,
fran:D

well done hun - keep up the good work this week :)

LOL lillie :)

Well I was planning to weigh myself after 8 weeks which is tomorrow, cos I thought I would be back to where I was when I lost weight last year. BUT I know that I am not cos my jeans dont fit. So I must have put on more than I thought. Not sure now if I will weigh myself or not. Dont think I need to cos I have lost weight, can tell by my clothes. I dont really care what the scales say - its only a number after all and I dont want to become obsessed with getting weighed. But I suppose it might be nice to know.... will decide tomorrow.

Chemist asked me if I wanted to be weighed the first couple of weeks but now doesnt ask at all. Dont think he gives a s**t so long as I pay my money!

Of course you can ask me! And I dont think you are rude at all :)

the jeans have proberly shrunk in the wardrobe although ive been weighed every week i do think that the size of your clothes is a better indication i want to get to about 12 stone but to be honest if i can get into a size 14 any sooner then i would be v happy good luck tommorow no matter what you decide lillie xx

hi di hi campers!
another monday another weigh-in for me!!
and i'm down 3 pounds which is ok me thinks!
i had a bit of a mare saturday evening - i had to pop and see my boyfriends granny. she offered me a coffee and i said yes - she normally makes mugs of black coffee on a tray with a milk jug and sugar bowl, and i thought i could skip both really easily.......however...... she make white coffee this time, with full fat milk and me being me thought i needed to be polite and drink it.
when i got home i burst into tears at the "tradigy" of a centimetre of whole milk! i have had a blip in the past but that was my own fault and i got angry rather than upset - i couldn't believe the tears!!
oh well thats done now and i'm happy to have gone down 3!!
also my boyfriend had his first weigh-in and lost 8 pounds - woop woop!
AND my mum started today aswell.....i should be on commision!
well done on everyone's losses and best of british for this weeks weigh-ins!

Well done fran - you are doing great. It's so wierd how we can freak out over incidents like your coffee! I did the same last week - someone gave me a black coffee and I took a great big gulp of it - it had loads of sugar in it. I nearly freaked, spat it out (into the cup) much to the astonishment of my friends!! I said it was too hot!! But I felt really guilty about it afterwards. Drank loads of water and brushed my teeth as if I had swallowed poison. Really odd considering I used to manage to swallow a whole packet of biscuits with no problem at all! :)

ello ello,
just had my weigh in and have lost another 3.5 pounds....bit of a shame because only one more pound would have meant i had lost 5 stone....never mind though i will do that next week and be into the next one!!
have decided this week though to up my water because i have been having the bare minimum really so i'm gonna try 4 litres - i'll have to stock up on loo rolls, lol!
my mum also had her first weigh-in today and she lost 10.5 pounds...so pleased for her although she only wants to lose another stone so that's a fab kick start for her!
i also have a very miserable boyfriend because it was his second weigh-in today and although he lost 3 pounds he was absolutely GUTTED - he had a trip to channel 4 last week and resisted the canteen AND a weekend with his dad where all sorts of treats were available and he abstained and really wanted a bigger reward than 3 pounds....i think he needs more water hence the plan to up the water for both of us this week!
selfishly i am happy with how i am doing and hope everyone has a very happy week with easy energetic days!
ttfn,
Fran

Congratulations On Your Weight Loss, Cannot Believe U Have Lost So Much In Such A Short Space Of Time Hope My Weight Goes Like Yours!!

Fandabbydozi:D thats great news well done!

hi

hi people,
another monday yet another weigh-in lol!
4.5 off this week......yippee!!
that means i have lost 5 stone 3.5pounds and have exactly 2 stone to go.....cannot believe it!!
also today i had to start a new card!
am now officially a size 14.....can't believe that though coz at the moment i am 13 stone....that seems a lot for a size 14 but hey i'm not complaining lol!
plus an update on my mum, she lost 3 pounds this week....and my boyfriend(the numbnut lol) lost 5 so fab all round!
hope all is going well with all you guys too i'm just gonna pop to the message board now and have a good read!
ttfn,

Wow Fran thats fantastic xxx

hi all,
another weigh-in to report....on a tuesday this week and not a monday!!
well today i have lost 5 pounds and i'm in the 12 stones....woop woop!!
on the bottom of my sig i put "i must i must improve my lust for life".....and i have, i'm such a happy bean and so SO glad i did this - so for anyone thinking about it or just starting or having a struggle.....stick with it - i'm so happy i dont know what to do with it...eeeeek!!
good luck for everyone elses weigh-ins!
fran :)

Back