eeeeeeek!!!

Brilliant Fran thats a great result, well done!:clap:

Well done Fran!
There's something great about sitting with people scoffing and not eating anything! Takes alot of will power, I would have found that really difficult in my first week. Wow you haven't long left!

xxx

Wow Fran thats fantastic hun, you're nearly there!! And thanks for your support this week xxx

17th weigh-in

hi peeps,
ok here's this weeks result - 2.5 pounds....it's ok not wow but i have lost and i've been on it for YONKS so it's about time i had a low one i guess!
my boyfriend beat me this week, he lost 3.5 pounds!
he is finishing next monday and refeeding and he can't wait lol!
also i am going to refeed next week because not this weekend but the next we are both going on a residential course and i want to be sociable. i didn't want to stop before i had got to goal but i think it's important to join in and once that weekend is over i shall be straight back on to lose the LAST stone eeeek!! before a wedding on may 26th when il be dressing to the nines and showing off the new me for the first time (properly)!
so there we go my plan of action..for now though it's another week of the shakey doo's!
happy weight loss all!
fran:D

well done hun 2.5 lbs is still a good loss ,ive just refed then went away for a week and im into day 2 back on the LT its not as bad as the first time as you know what to expect and i think its important to enjoy yourself while you away and it has given me the extra push that i needed tell your oh well done as tooxx

hi everyone!
another weigh-in AND another 4 pounds off - that makes a total of 6 stone 1 pound!
i have got another 1 stone and 2.5 pounds to go!!
i'm a completely different person now and this really is the best thing i have ever done for me myself and i on every level!
well as i said before i have a course this weekend coming so have decided to refeed this week BUT i have also decided to not go back on the full blown system - i'm gonna lose the rest using the maintenance shakes!
when i started this in december i thought i had until june to lose 7 stone 3.5 pounds because i was getting married - now i am still getting married but not until next february (wanted plenty more time to organize)! so, the pressure is off and as i have lost so much i want to spend a decent amount of time reintroducing food into my life and getting it right!
so iv eaten and it's nice! but the best thing is a cup of tea with milk!! i never drank tea before lipotrim but now a cup of tea feels like a meal in a mug!
well that's this weeks update lol!
ttfn,
fran :)

Well done Fran, so close to your goal, cant wait for that feeling, you have done so well and I am really pleased for you;) xxxxxxx

Well done Fran that is really an amazing loss hun and i reckon you are being really sensible about maintenance, your body will be bloody shocked lol! Have to disagree on the tea though hun...ive gone off it totally!
Well done again hun and ejoy xxxxx

hi,
thanks garry and tracy!
just had to add this.....i went to a florist yesterday to talk about my wedding flowers.....not getting married till feb next year but can't help getting stuck into organizing things lol! anyway through disscusions we decided that a posy bouquet would be best for me rather than a teardrop. so the next question was HOW BIG? i said i dunno and she said.....wait for it....................well you're only little so you don't want it too big.......she said.....YOU'RE ONLY LITTLE!!!! i couldn't believe it, how i didnt hug and kiss down to the ground i don't know!! needless to say i booked them there and then and she has no idea how good she made me feel!
by jove i think i've cracked it.......i'm little...eeeeeeekk!!
:):):):) fran :)

that was a great ego boost eh hun and rightly so you have come such a long way so when you going looking for a dress hun? ive been engaged for 5 years and never really contemplated getting married as i would have had to wear a marquee before all this talk of weddings is getting my mind ticking xx

YOU'RE ONLY LITTLE.....oh how I'd love to hear those words. Bet you had the biggest smile on your face. I surely would have.

hi shazpaz,
yeah i did - and still do have - a big smile on my face and in my head!
it's just brilliant and never thought any one would ever say something like that to me - i'v never been little in my head! - something new to get used to - another thing lol!

hi lillie,
GET MARRIED!!
it's great!
i wasn't gonna sort my dress out till i got to goal but then i found a dress i loved! it's over a thousand pounds to buy here but i went to a wedding dress makers shop last week and she has added sleeves to the design and tweaked it so that i love it even more and will make it for £540 so that's a goer too!!
in totally understand why you didn't want to get married before losing the weight - i wanted to elope and do it in secret without really realizing it was because of my weight, BUT now i've lost the weight i can't wait to do the whole big party thing in front of everyone and for the first time in my life i'm gonna enjoy having the photo's taken!
what better way of rewarding yourself is there than a wedding dress so....GET MARRIED.....lol!

Hahaha what a compliment Fran and dont you half deserve it hun xxxxxxx

Back